Looking for profiles: Steel String Singer by Welagen

• Anybody who can make profiles from Steel String Singer by Welagen?

I just love that sound in this video at 6:50:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Steel String Singer is originally a Dumble amp as far as I know. Maybe you'll have better luck finding a profile knowing this.

• Have you tried the 'SSS' profile on the rig exchange. It isn't the sound from the video, but it is a steel string singer and it is a great SRV sound. If you search for it, it's the only one with SSS in the name.

Let me know if you like it.

• Have you tried the 'SSS' profile on the rig exchange. It isn't the sound from the video, but it is a steel string singer and it is a great SRV sound. If you search for it, it's the only one with SSS in the name.

Let me know if you like it.

Yes, I know that profile.
    Right now I got the best results with M Britt D-Pack Profiles.

• I´m looking for a SSS (or any clon) to. The SSS in the exchange or the M britt are very good profiles but in my opinion not the deep and scoop in the middles and punch that I listen in the youtube videos. The Two Rocks profiles are great too, but no definitively that SSS sound.

It´s curious that any comercial profiler do not try to make a pack of this kind of amp. I´m convinced that there a lot of people that pay for it. Fans of SRV or Mayer or EJ...

Maybe too much work for a clean amp that a large percentage of their sound is hardly a reverb that can now be achieved with algorithms Kemper and I love the Kemper and its effects.

My final opinion is that it is impossible to clone amplifiers such as the SSS, because I believe that doeth could expect to earn a considerable amount of money with it.