michael britt

• Is there anyone that would be wiling to share the Michael Britt packs with me. Just don't have any money left after buying my Kemper..

Hey Kemper Community.

As you can see, my ban has been lifted. I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise
    for my comment. It really was just a joke. But a joke in bad taste nevertheless. I wasn't really going to steal on the public Kemper forum for everyone to see. That would just be idiotic.I thought that be apparent. Therefore believe me when I say I was joking. But I totally get that in the fashion my comments were typed, does little to back me up. If you get to know me or have seen my live act, you would understand that i'm always joking around. I respect the work Kemper and Michael Britt has done and understand the effort that has gone into it. I will promote their work wherever I go and praise its excellence. Its hard to translate how I really feel because were not sitting face to face. That was the problem with my previous comments. Nobody could see that I was really just fooling around. I'm amazed by this product and cant wait to play live with it. I was so embarrassed that I got banned on my fist day after I could even ask a question. But I applaud Kemper for doing so. It shows that that they value the Kemper community. Being a musician myself I have felt the struggles with piracy and don't condone it.

So please find it in your hearts to forgive me and lest make beautiful music for the world with our Kempers.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna play with my Kemper and scroll through the Michael Britt pack(which is excellent and I bought it legally)

Regards,Roelof

• Ok...sorry.Was worth a try. But I get that they worked hard.

Hey Kemper Community.

As you can see, my ban has been lifted. I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise
    for my comment. It really was just a joke. But a joke in bad taste nevertheless. I wasn't really going to steal on the public Kemper forum for everyone to see. That would just be idiotic.I thought that be apparent. Therefore believe me when I say I was joking. But I totally get that in the fashion my comments were typed, does little to back me up. If you get to know me or have seen my live act, you would understand that i'm always joking around. I respect the work Kemper and Michael Britt has done and understand the effort that has gone into it. I will promote their work wherever I go and praise its excellence. Its hard to translate how I really feel because were not sitting face to face. That was the problem with my previous comments. Nobody could see that I was really just fooling around. I'm amazed by this product and cant wait to play live with it. I was so embarrassed that I got banned on my fist day after I could even ask a question. But I applaud Kemper for doing so. It shows that that they value the Kemper community. Being a musician myself I have felt the struggles with piracy and don't condone it.

So please find it in your hearts to forgive me and lest make beautiful music for the world with our Kempers.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna play with my Kemper and scroll through the Michael Britt pack(which is excellent and I bought it legally)

Regards,Roelof

• Guys relax.. it was a joke. Bad South African humour..My Bad..
    Im on his site buying it as we speak.

Hey Kemper Community.

Regards,Roelof

• Can you tell us something about Afrikaans popular music .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Roelof, welcome aboard sir, you'll find the forum and it's members very helpful, just a tad touchy on certain subjects :) If you need anything at all just holler, I'm always glad to help!

• Even though Roelof missed proper protocal, I don't think he meant any harm. So welcome aboard . There are 1000s of free profiles on the rig exchange more then enough to keep you going for a long time. Advice is free Commercial Profiles are not :thumbup:

• Is there anyone that would be wiling to share the Michael Britt packs with me. Just don't have any money left after buying my Kemper..

hi Roelof - i don' think your first post was a joke. not after reading the second one. we have some people here who invested a lot of time making profiles and selling those for a small amount of money. profiles which represent much more than what you would invest.
    i'll ban you from the forum for now. if you believe that's not okay, please write into support and explain yourself.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Welcome Roelof ....

At least you had the courtesy to ask on the forum whereas a lot of people are probably buying and re-selling commercial profiles all the time...I think we should give Roelof a break as he's new here....Also Roelof ....that's not what we do here as we have a kinda un-written code of ethics