All Kemper Chorus

• I know kemper really keeps and eye on these and even takes suggestions from users seriously! I think it's a good idea. A new chorus sound, or tweaks to the settings on even current modules was added I'd never have to use a pedal board! Vintage is the closest, but like the above commenter added... it lacks something... maybe it's that fine line between the really wild unusable modulation of the kemper chorus with settings all the way up, and a really thick chorus. I can't even touch the air chorus without getting frustrated. Also... I don't know why there is a spoiler section on that hahaha might have been an accident!

LOL You had me all-excited there... for nothing!

Well, that's two "specific" chorus requests to kick it off - Dimension C & D, and your thick chorus... 8o

• My vote for new and better chorus, for some reason I can not get the chorus sounds I'm looking for with the current algorithms.
    I've tried it but it always ends up sounding more "gummy" than I'd like.
    With my Axe this does not happen to me, I think the algorithm offers more possibilities.

• It would be so awesome to have a four voice chorus like in the ISP Technologies THETA PRO DSP, which is the best chorus I,ve ever tryed!

A very modest wish - to include a 1635,- Euro device for free in the Kemper ^^

I will support ;)

Anyway - I have a Rig - I think it is from Mats Nermark with 2 or 3 Chorus in the stomp/effect boxes. Sounds nice!

• This is why the Kemper's FXs are underrated: They are mostly generic, you can probably doing a lot of things, but when you areused to use a specific stomp with its few parameters, it is very difficult to match them to the set of FX parameters.

It was the case of me for the WHa pedal : I've never use it because it doesn't suit to what i'was used to, until the thread about sharing WHA's parameters ... just picked up the one closest to my need and here we go !

And the fact it is not possible to post FX presets on the RE, and the only way (for now) is sharing parameters on a forum or importing preset on USB stick... it is not very conveniant (but i'm shure that will change :) )

• Ha! Too funny, Jassy!

It would be so awesome to have a four voice chorus like in the ISP Technologies THETA PRO DSP, which is the best chorus I,ve ever tryed!

Yeah, it's the best I've heard too, and have said it many times here. It would surely be OTT awesome to have something that sounds like that!

• I know kemper really keeps and eye on these and even takes suggestions from users seriously! I think it's a good idea. A new chorus sound, or tweaks to the settings on even current modules was added I'd never have to use a pedal board! Vintage is the closest, but like the above commenter added... it lacks something... maybe it's that fine line between the really wild unusable modulation of the kemper chorus with settings all the way up, and a really thick chorus. I can't even touch the air chorus without getting frustrated. Also... I don't know why there is a spoiler section on that hahaha might have been an accident!

I know this thread is old and I am aware I will get flamed here lol but this (it lacks something... maybe it's that fine line between the really wild unusable modulation of the kemper chorus with settings all the way up, and a really thick chorus) exactly how I feel . I rely on on the chorus for my style of music my friend suggested the Kemper to me I'm more of live performer and don't like big pedalboard so I went with stage .... Still cannot gig with it as its chorus can not give me that what most would call unusable chorus sound .