Profiles of my Peavey JSX head

• 5 Kemper Amp® profiles of the Peavey JSX tube head at my shop: http://www.guidorist.com/en/pr…les-peavey-jsx-tube-head/

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thx a lot! That was my Peavey JSX just miked up. I didn't have a Kemper at this time yet. ;)
    Stay tuned for a big update of Kemper® Amp Profiles (Studio and DI profiles) in about two weeks! Also coming up: Some great profiles of fine amps(Bogner, Marshall, Orange, Soldano, Fender, Mesa, Peavey & Friedman) in a cool Studio with various combinations of mics, positions, cabinets and guitars(Fender, Gibson, Music Man). All will be documented on video.
    http://www.guidorist.com

• Hey Guido, I read on your website that you're - like me - playing an Music Man Luke II. Please can you share your settings for Clean and Distortion Sens?
    What are you monitoring through? Guitar cab or FRFR?

BTW: Bought your profiles... :)

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Great profiles!!!! WOW!! 8o

Thanx a million.........money well spent. ;)

Kemper Profiler Rack ---- Carvin DCM1000L Power Amp ---- Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab ---- Fender Cyber Twin ---- Peavey Transtube Bandit 1x12 ---- BOSS GT-10 Floor Pedal ---- Carvin Custom CT6 ---- Peavey Wolfgang Standard ---- EVH Frankenstein Replica ---- Taylor 814CE Acoustic

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/e51v50h/videos

• Hey Guido, I read on your website that you're - like me - playing an Music Man Luke II. Please can you share your settings for Clean and Distortion Sens?
    What are you monitoring through? Guitar cab or FRFR?

BTW: Bought your profiles... :)

Hi man,, yeah, The LUKE II is just a beautiful guitar!!!
    But there's nothing to share about the Clean and Distortion Sens. They both are on 0. :D
    I'm monitoring the Kemper thru my Peavey JSX return because I like the feel of a real guitar amp & speaker. Sounds awesome this way!
    Thx for purchasing! ;)

Great profiles!!!! WOW!! Thanx a million.........money well spent. ;)

I'm glad you like them! THX a lot! ;)

• i just got a luke 3 and i love it! my main guitar is a shur standard and its sitting in its case right now. im really digging this guitar.

The Luke III is great too. I played it on my ERNIE BALL MUSIC MAN Clinic as well!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi man,, yeah, The LUKE II is just a beautiful guitar!!!
    But there's nothing to share about the Clean and Distortion Sens. They both are on 0.
    I'm monitoring the Kemper thru my Peavey JSX return because I like the feel of a real guitar amp & speaker. Sounds awesome this way!

Thanks Guido!

• Hi Frank,
    thx for your purchase!
    as I remember right I just added a longer reverb and a stereo delay(I usely use a 8th note on one side and dotted 8th note on the other) to create a bit more ambience. So nothing special here.
    but keep in mind even if you use the same settings It maybe could sound a bit different because of the different guitar, pick, strings etc. also the position of the pick, the picking hand, the dynamic etc. and last not least my style. :)

• Hi Frank,
    thx for your purchase!
    as I remember right I just added a longer reverb and a stereo delay(I usely use a 8th note on one side and dotted 8th note on the other) to create a bit more ambience. So nothing special here.
    but keep in mind even if you use the same settings It maybe could sound a bit different because of the different guitar, pick, strings etc. also the position of the pick, the picking hand, the dynamic etc. and last not least my style. :)

Hi Guido, schreib dir mal in deutsch. Geht schneller. Hab das Cleanprofil geladen , komme aber bei weitem nicht an den Sound heran. Klingt über meinen rcf Aktiv Monitor nicht so crisp. Muss eine Menge tweaken. Komisch, für mich ist das weit weg non Deiner Aufnahme. Nutzt du weitere Effekte wir z.B. Compressor? Ist für Deine Aufnahme der Amp in den Parametern verändert?

• Hi Frank,
    ich werd mir morgen nochmal mein clean Patch genauer anschauen. Aber soweit ich weiß, hab ich außer etwas treble & presence anzuheben, nichts geändert. Komische, dass es bei dir anders klingt?!
    ich sag dir morgen nochmal bescheid :)

• Hey Guido! I read on your webpage that you replaced the saddles on your Luke II. Which saddles did you choose? Can you provide a link?

Thanks in advance!