Input Clipping?

• I've had my KPA since 2012 and never had this issue before, but lately my input LED blinks red constantly. It seems the only way I can stop the clipping is by turning Clean Sense down to -12 (distortion sense had no impact on the level). I'm not well versed on CS/DS but have always left both at -0- in the past and the LED would only blink red occasionally. I'm currently on the most recent firmware release but this started happening a few versions back. Besides updating firmware, nothing else has changed. I'm using the same guitar as I always have (a Peavey Wolfgang with stock pickups).

Any ideas? Is this something to be concerned about? Am I correct in using Clean Sense to avoid clipping or is there a better way?

• My Kemper just comes back to me from repair. My input section was replaced since I had symptoms of dropping input signal. Led was not going red but it was blinking and the signal was diappearing. Look here on issues forum, I posted twice about it.

• I've had my KPA since 2012 and never had this issue before, but lately my input LED blinks red constantly. It seems the only way I can stop the clipping is by turning Clean Sense down to -12 (distortion sense had no impact on the level). I'm not well versed on CS/DS but have always left both at -0- in the past and the LED would only blink red occasionally. I'm currently on the most recent firmware release but this started happening a few versions back. Besides updating firmware, nothing else has changed. I'm using the same guitar as I always have (a Peavey Wolfgang with stock pickups).

Any ideas? Is this something to be concerned about? Am I correct in using Clean Sense to avoid clipping or is there a better way?

I'm having the same issue but it's also distorting. This is a recent development, within the last couple months. Cant get it to stop clipping.