Zoom G3/G3X as a backup for KPA?

• I have a G3X that I use for some gigs into a clean solid state amp and it's pretty good for metal / high gain used in that manner. Cleans are terrible, but I just use the clean amp for that and bypass the G3X. To me it also sounds pretty bad direct through a PA, but I have not really used it like that live ever. Effects by themselves are awesome though - the mods / delays / distortions / octave / whammy, etc are better to my ears than the Kemper (but no comparison for amps - Kemper wins hands down)

• I have a G3X too and I used it direct through a PA when I play my acoustic guitars, using just the stomps (no amp emulations).
    Sometimes I also use it for very much effected sounds. Not bad.
    I think that the G3/g3x is a great product and it is unbeatable for the price, but not comparable with KPA. They belong to different planets... I have never thought of using the G3x as a backup for my KPA.

• I use a G3 as a backup since a long time now. You'll find enough useable tones for going thru your gig, but don't expect it to sound nowhere near a Kemper. :D

Haha don't worry, I intend it only for practice, backup and possibly for extreme portability if I want to take an electric guitar instead of an acoustic to a camp fire for instance. BTW I'm going to test the G3X along with my newly purchased JBL Flip 2 bluetooth speaker, if that works out I can see myself taking portable gear with me a lot more often.