Scrambled presets in performance mode **to be fixed in future firmware revision**

• When I scroll through presets in performance mode with my remote, the performance names show different names after I click to engage one. It is a little hard to see because my phone flipped it, but watch the video for a better explanation:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22627936/IMG_4934.MOV

You should see that as I scroll through the presets, the names change, but when I press a footswitch to select one, it then shows a different one than it did while scrolling.

I've done a full backup and I'm going to try a system reset to see if that clears things up (I've been having a few other weird issues too). I just thought I would post here because I'm curious to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

• Please open a support ticket and attach the backup. Afterwards boot the Profiler with [RIG] pressed down during bootup and check if it still happens...

• Please open a support ticket and attach the backup. Afterwards boot the Profiler with [RIG] pressed down during bootup and check if it still happens...

Thanks Timo, it seemed like weird behavior. I also have another issue where when I power off the profiler, just as it shuts down, it makes a loud squealing noise. I will open a support ticket and send the backup, I will also check on both issues after I reset it. Is pressing the [RIG] button down during bootup the way to reinitialize the profiler?

• This will rebuild the list of performances (and rigs, too), so it should solve the "preview" problem.

Timo - I did as you suggested and booted up while holding the rig button down. It appeared to fix the issue, however, last night I re-organized my presets and they are now not synced up again. I am going to sent in a support ticket now with my profiler backup. Thanks for the help.

• Timo - I did as you suggested and booted up while holding the rig button down. It appeared to fix the issue, however, last night I re-organized my presets and they are now not synced up again. I am going to sent in a support ticket now with my profiler backup. Thanks for the help.

I have this problem all the time. When I reorganize performances the preset list and the Remote very often gets messed up. Even a profile in a slot can get messed up. I'm taking backups almost twice a day, when I'm working with performance mode.

I think the code in the Kemper software regarding presets in performance mode and the syncing with remote is really crappy. This is not bugs, it is poor code and design. The Kemper team has really som code to refactor, I hope the are working on thinks like this as we speak...

• I have this issue as well so I'll try holding down Rig and see if that sorts it. I found that if I scroll through the presets on the Kemper (not the remote) at the start of a gig it sorts it out.

• I have this issue as well so I'll try holding down Rig and see if that sorts it. I found that if I scroll through the presets on the Kemper (not the remote) at the start of a gig it sorts it out.

Interesting, I hadn't tried that. I tried what Timo suggested which was to hold the [RIG] button down while booting. That re-initialized the performances, rigs, etc. But, once I rearranged them again, it was off. Your method is certainly quicker than that. (especially if you only have to worry about a few performances.