Suhr Hedgehog 50 - request

• +1'ing to necrobump this request. Not the cheapest of amps, would love to get a nice profile of it. Any shown up out there?

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Woah.... thanks, I somehow completely missed it! Got me a pack#2 a while back when it first came out, sifted through others yet never registered the presence of HH.
    Will take a look...

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Woah.... thanks, I somehow completely missed it! Got me a pack#2 a while back when it first came out, sifted through others yet never registered the presence of HH.
    Will take a look...

Awesome. Yeah, I love the HH profiles Michael did. They are my go-to profiles from 75% of the material we play - mostly classic rock stuff. But they can quickly get into modern territory with some tweaking.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast