Changing banks without changing rigs

• Is there a menu option for changing banks up or down on the Remote while staying on one rig and then not having the rig change until after hitting one of the 1-5 preset buttons? I don't use performance mode.

• No such option in Browse mode?

No. That is what performance mode is for actually. I didn't want to use performance mode at first either, but now that I am using it, I find it is really nice. I would give performance mode a go if you can. It is designed to work perfectly with the remote.

• Performance mode is so good as you can have the same rig set with 5 different settings, ie eq, stomp, reverb etc. Also it gives you a place to lay out 90 rigs with midi control and all with their own settings which do not effect the setting of the original rig, which stays intact in the browse section. The hardest thing I find in performance mode is selecting the rig you want to bring in as you have to use the browse knob and there is no way of just getting to the rig you want you have to scroll which means sometimes you have to scroll thru a lot of rigs to get to the one you want, but that is because I have 1000 rigs in my kemper at most times. At any rate perfomence mode to me doubled the way the kemper can be used and expanded it's usage to a tool that can be used on stage so well , thanks to kemper

• The hardest thing I find in performance mode is selecting the rig you want to bring in as you have to use the browse knob and there is no way of just getting to the rig you want

There is another way to select the rig, if you use Rig Manager:

1) Make a Performance Slot active on the Kemper.
    2) Doubleclick on the rig you want to be in that slot in Rig Manager
    3) SAVE the Performance
    4) Make any edits to the rig needed for FX, etc.
    5) SAVE the Performance again

• Thank you Paults for that I must start using the Rig Manager more as a part of the kemper, just means turning on a computer as well as all my other gear and most of the time all I want to do is play some guitar.
    I am a bit confused about this Paults says there are 625 slots in performance mode but the case is with a FCB 1010 midi foot controller you can only access 0 - 09 groups of 10. My FCB1010 foot controller when it gets to 09 then goes to 00 so the max slots I can access from my foot controller is 100 . So can the FCB1010 be changed to access the other slots as I see if you use the Type knob you can scroll thru 125 performance modes which means there would be 125 x 10 slots = 1250 slots Is it possible with the new Kemper floor board to access all 125 slots. Opps sorry there are only 5 slots per performance mode so therefore Paults is correct 125 x 5 = 625..

• [quote='robbymust','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/20378-Changing-banks-without-changing-rigs/?postID=225137&#post225137']The hardest thing I find in performance mode is selecting the rig you want to bring in as you have to use the browse knob and there is no way of just getting to the rig you want

There is another way to select the rig, if you use Rig Manager:

1) Make a Performance Slot active on the Kemper.
    2) Doubleclick on the rig you want to be in that slot in Rig Manager
    3) SAVE the Performance
    4) Make any edits to the rig needed for FX, etc.
    5) SAVE the Performance again[/quote]..........thanks paults, much appreciated, roger