I have a couple of problems.

• Hello All,

I have a couple of problems with the remote.

1) The top of the display shows the performance name in large characters which is nice, the middle of the display shows the rig name in large characters which I don't care about and the bottom of the display shows the slot names in small characters which I do care about but I can't read them because the characters are too small. Would it be possible to change the rig name in each slot so I could tell which slot is selected?

2) The white LED's over each slot footswitch are all lit, the selected slot LED is brighter but the others are also lit but they are a bit dimmer. Is this normal? I can tell which one is brighter (selected) but it takes me a moment, maybe because my eyes aren't so good, IDK. But I don't understand why the unselected LED's are lit at all.

Hopefully I'm just missing something, any suggestions would be appreciated.

• 1) you can change the look in "system" there is an A/B look you are on A at the moment try B see if that's better

2) yes that's the way the remote works so if it's dark on stage you can see where the other switches are. You will get used to it :)

Thanks for the reply. If that is the case I hope that Kemper will consider giving us another display option that puts the slot name in the middle with large characters so that people with poor eyesight (like me) can easily read it. As for the LED's, it would be nice if there was an option to use two different colors instead of bright and dim.

• Plus 1000 % on this. I emailed customer service a couple of weeks ago about the same thing. I thought maybe it was just me and my old eyes.
    The small slot names just never made any since to me. I want in big letters the slot name and what effects are in the slot in big letters