FS: Kemper Profiling Amp, Unpowered "Toaster", $1700

• My god fanboys...calm down. Theres no need to get overly concerned OR "hysterical" whenever someone who owns a Kemper decides to sell it.

No, they arent possessed by evil spirits or are crazed trollers out to undermine all Kemper owners in the world. No, you dont need to convene an online intervention to talk them out of doing such a rash thing.

Is it that difficult to understand that for a variety of reasons the Kemper may not work out for some folks?

Relax. They arent going to take YOURs away. They just dont want theirs.

Edited 2 times, last by lasvideo ().

• I don't see any hysterical posts here. My post was of my own experience, and certainly wasn't "hysterical".

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• IMOF if someone want to sell KPA - do not discuss about this. And if someone start a discussion it is clear signal that this person is asking for some help with some minor or major functionality to that person which can be addressed . No need to start trolling. If you not interested in KPA sell it and stop making a flames - nobody will cry about that.

• Kemper got back to me first thing this morning. Indicating that my KPA is still under warranty. (According to my records, the warranty would have expired a week from today! =O ) Hopefully I won't get whacked too badly on shipping fees.

For all my complaining, I give Kemper a lot of credit for following up so quickly. It's Monday morning, and there was an email waiting before I even woke up.

• Kemper got back to me first thing this morning. Indicating that my KPA is still under warranty. (According to my records, the warranty would have expired a week from today! =O ) Hopefully I won't get whacked too badly on shipping fees.

Having a bit of a weird time with this now. Kemper Customer Support got in touch with me first thing Monday indicating this would be covered under warranty, then a US rep wrote to me asking for my shipping address, which I provided. But I never got any confirmation that my email (with that address) was received, even after sending a follow up. This morning I submitted a new inquiry via the Kemper-amps.com "Contact Us" page, referencing my original ticket number, and the really weird thing is got no confirmation email, whereas I thought that much was automated.

Are there any Kemper-affiliated moderators who can comment on the availability of customer support? I'm just trying to get the ball rolling before my warranty turns into a proverbial pumpkin.

Scratch that, just heard back.

• ?

Have you ever posted a positive, useful or encouraging reply on this forum, or are you just having a bad day :/:/:/