Expression Pedal Linking to any Parameter

• This is a definite handicap with the Kemper compared to my Axe/fx rig. Not being able to control the mix level of things like delay with an expression pedal is really getting on my nerves. Controling the wet level is with an expression pedal is a VERY common use for expression pedals. I was surprised when setting up my rigs for live use to find out that this was not an option.

Sorry, a bit late to chime in ... but yes ... this is definitely a MUST for a future firmware revision: controlling the wet/dry mix with an expression pedal.
    This should actually be a standard feature in this class of product, if you´d ask me.
    Goodness ... my old trusty Johnson Millenium amp has this feature ... and it´s from the 1990s !!!

The lack of a global parameter assessment to expression pedals is another feature worth considering for the future ... that would be cracking.

So many parameters, so little expression pedal jacks ... ;)

• Just got a Kemper and on my way into discovering its possibilties: so far GREAT!

But as I went into the effects-section the assigment to parameter was a bit of a disappointment. I think the effect-section could possibly replace my Strymon Mobius (did you hear the Rotary Speaker on the Kemper!!!!) but it needs that expression pedal to be assigned to custom parameters: especially RATE.

Since I'm no guitar player but blow harmonica's throught POG´s, Phasers, Tremolo's and crancked up tube amps I need that gaspedal to have it wail like a 747 taking off.

I hope it will be in a future update.

• @paults

I know. But it's still only slow/fast. Maybe I want "medium" as well. I know that a lot of the original modulation-pedals we are duplicating didn't have "accelaratorpedals" in the first place but it really adds a very powerfull function. Strymon can do it on there Mobius, Eventide can do it on their Modfactor. I would love Kemper to have a go and turn a great machine into a magnificant. I just wanne be able to do this and have the rate really sit in the beat:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is this getting any traction with the development team?

This is the one thing that is going to make me eventually jump ship if the pedal/expression assignments do not get fleshed out.

• When the remote came out, I thought it would be a matter of days before this feature became available ...
    How many expression pedal inputs are there on the kemper and remote? 6? What for?

• This also is one more thing that will keep me from getting a Kemper remote. I have to use a POD HD500 and an H9 for my effects. I can assign the exp pedal to the delay and reverb mix in those. I am pretty much committed to working this way. No point in getting the remote if I can't use the Kemper effects the way I need to work. When I do use the Kemper live I have to turn off all the effects and us it like an amp after my pedalboard. Not ideal but it works ok.

• I agree. A temporary solution I've found for this problem is the Source Audio Reflex Universal Expression Pedal which is a MIDI Expression pedal and can send up to 3 CC messages at a time as well as 3 CV. For those of you that still want to use the remote but have a few specific expression pedal duties that are only currently available through MIDI, this is the band-aid.

• +1
    I really, really want to have a possibility to control sound parameters via
    expression pedal via 'Profiler REMOTE'. (saved Rig by Rig)

PLEASE implement such controllers in firmware soon.

There shall be at least 4 'parameter controllers' per Rig.
    There shall be at least the following parameters for each 'parameter-controller'
    (inspired by BOSS GT-3)

- Source: choose an expression pedal/Switch1..6 OR an effect-button (I-IIII)
    - Destination: choose one of ALL Kemper Parameters (EQ on/off, Volume, ReverbLevel, ReverbMix, RotarySpeed, etc.)
    - Min: Parameter-Value, when pedal is in HEEL position (when switch/effect-button is OFF)
    - Max: Parameter-Value, when pedal is in TOE position (when switch/effect-button is ON)