Expression Pedal Linking to any Parameter

• Tick-Tock...

The Remote support has been part of firmware for almost a year now... and this is still not a thing. :/

Is the company even reading these feature request threads? I can't recall a new feature request being incorporated in a good while... at least since enabling the remote expression jacks. (which was promised at unveiling anyway.) (Pure Cab was evidently a pet project of someone's, I don't think there was a feature request for that one.)

I'd at least like to know if this has "any" priority at all.

• I get the feeling that there's something big coming. It was a while back that Christoph Kemper himself stated that they were working on updating the delay, and yet there's been no public beta since Pure Cab, which is a bit unusual given the track record. It would make sense to update the control options at the same time as the delay, I reckon. On the other hand, it might just be because it's that time of year, where everything seems to slow down due to holidays, illness and whatnot.

Fingers crossed...

• An absolute must have. I want to be able to have an expression pedal dedicated for delay feedback. And independent from the morphing feature.

Many pro players have a dedicated delay feedback control. Pete Thorn for example.....

• Can't do it outside of Morphing. I did it by setting up a preset with Morph that only changes Delay Feedback and control it with my expression pedal. All my other presets Morph different things apart from that one patch I use for Delay Feedback. Hope this helps.

• I know it's hard to please everyone in kemperland but this one is overdue I'd say being as though someone who owns a non kemper midi controller can link expression to anything nearly.