Looking for some great Grunge/stoner rock profiles

• Summertime is here and I just got back majorly into some great grunge stuff (with the new Superheaven album released...)

Can anyone here recommend some cool profiles which go into that kind of direction?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found some information about stoner sounds by doing a forum search.

The thing is - I don´t know the smallest thing about good stoner/grunge tones/amps etc. Which means I´m pretty much not capable of knowing which amps to look for... besides knowing that Marshall might be good :D

• Same here, I don't know nothing about it. But it is covered in the forum. I simply typed "stoner" in the search box and found some topics about it.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I will be profiling my Splawn soon with profiles like this. Various Black Arts Toneworks fuzz and drive pedals.

• Black Arts Pharoah
    • Black Arts Quantum Mystic
    • Black Arts Black Forest

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It seems the guitarist from this band uses an 80's peavey btm60 on clean. All the distortion comes from his overdrive pedal.

• i find them a bit Diet Grunge lol. Do you know Drenge?

External Content youtu.be

• i find them a bit Diet Grunge lol. Do you know Drenge?

External Content youtu.be

Didn´t know them but thats awesome stuff. thanks!

• My band covers alot of grunge ala STP/Nirvana/Bush/SoundGarden/AIC/Silverchair.

I use a friedman browneye for that.

I just put up a decent profile of my rig...look for the Friedman BrownEye profile authored by Nalick. Maybe not be what you are seeking, but it works for me.