Local library

• Can i copy paste a local library(and the subfolders created) from a computer to another ? Where is stored on a PC all the informations ? Thank you for the help and keep "Kempering" :)

• Can I clarify something? Do I only have to copy the one KPASerialnumber.db file or all the files under the RigManager folder?

I tried copying the whole KemperAmps folder before running RM but it made it none responsive so I deleted the folder I copied and it started up fine including asking for my login info. But I'd like to get back the folders and my ratings. Thanks.

Cheers,

jayson

• I have backup folders named exactly as they are in RM; it's a simple matter to drag-and-drop all contents from RM into these folders.

Because they're named the same way, I can "down-arrow" through the list and cross-reference the Mac's file-count for each folder with the conveniently-displayed rig-count for each folder in RM. No need to touch RM as the ƒ counts are all displayed at once.

I prefer this method of backup over the database-copy one (although I do that too for good measure), not least because nothing's invisible... that is, whilst nothing is indeed invisible, the rigs aren't... invisible.