Slim short Rack Case that fits the Kemper Power Rack well

• What would you guys recommend? I don't need heavy duty protection - just basic protection for knobs and such is fine and something that doesn't take up a ton of room on my desk.

• I'm using a 19" Soft Rack Bag like this one:
    http://www.prolighting.de/Case…pace_high_i779_3031_0.htm
    In order to avoid overheating i recommend a additonal space and not only 3 Spaces because you have a Kemper with amplifer.
    My bag is stable enough to protect good and is light weight for easy transport.

Thanks hal2000 - forgot to mention though I'd like to avoid bags. I had one for my AxeFx and didn't care for it - personal pref.

• The main body of that is only 20.5cm? Wow.. that is shallow - but yeah, perfect for the 17.3 cm deep KPA rack if space saving is the priority.

I just bought a 4U SKB Roto Shallow rack case and it's perfect for my needs but considerably deeper than the Proel linked above. I guess there isnt a standard "shallow" depth for rack cases then?

• I've been looking for a very compact rack case myself.
    I don't have a powered Kemper tho..
    I fly to most gigs so I've been trying to find something I can carryon but if gets checked can still protect it.
    hard to find a 3 space

EC

• The main body of that is only 20.5cm? Wow.. that is shallow - but yeah, perfect for the 17.3 cm deep KPA rack if space saving is the priority.

I just bought a 4U SKB Roto Shallow rack case and it's perfect for my needs but considerably deeper than the Proel linked above. I guess there isnt a standard "shallow" depth for rack cases then?

I have the 6U version of that Proel ('shallow') and like you pointed out, it seems to differ from other manufacturers' specs of "shallow" - can get a bit awkward searching cases as there appear to be no standards!

The size of it is great! I'd say the main 'hull' of the case is as wide as both of the lids!

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• What I'd really like is a 3 space slim rack fit to the Kemper that would when sitting on a desk lift it up slightly like a ramp so you can see it. Then if you wanted to take it somewhere just put the covers on the front and back and go. Also a handle on top.

Or, if you want to get even cooler than that make the height of the lift adjustable so you could use a slight lift at home on the desk and a high lift at performance on the floor so you can see it.

• Likewise, could do with something like that in the meantime to fit in a particular space I have on my desk! (Have a feeling a 3U case of any sort would just be too bulky...)

Kind of like a protective enough 'skin' would be great - a case but not so bulky! Like an exoskeleton or chassis around it kinda thing

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack