Tuner lock!!!

• Hi Kemper team

Would it be possible to add in another button like "tuner mute" but make it "lock tuner"?

Because I've had it happen a few times where I've been recording and I will notice it has shifted from 440 to another value (no doubt I've accidently bumped the dial)

Of course because the kemper is my main recording device I then have no idea which tracks I've done in this different tuning!!

Not the first time its happened and its very frustrating...if you could add that in it would be awesome!

• like I said most likely I bumped it when on the tuner page reaching over to switch the chicken head or maybe hit tuner mute

the point is its not fun when you notice its been shifted after you have done a recording session!!!

• like I said most likely I bumped it when on the tuner page reaching over to switch the chicken head or maybe hit tuner mute

the point is its not fun when you notice its been shifted after you have done a recording session!!!

I see.
    Actually this could happen to me as well.
    So +1 from me. ;)

• Happened a few times to me too... And in chaotic situations too like during Soundcheck, or about to go on etc. when I least expect it basically. Luckily I figured out what was going on quick but it would be nice to able to lock it for sure.

• Once set, the parameter could possibly be locked / unlocked in the sys prefs menu; that'd be an easy fix. Most folks would set and forget this anyway. For those who do Malmsteen jobs with international orchestras, a special feature to save the tuning defaults under different names could be implemented. I'm thinking, for Yngwie, "Jam with Marty and LSO at Tokyo Dome", for instance.

Please, folks, don't ask for new buttons, or any hardware mods for that matter! What we want are solutions implementable in software, not to add to the pressure to release a new hardware unit, no? I mean, we want maximum value from what we have, right?

I've just proved (as if most of you didn't already realise this) with the above tuning solution that in theory virtually all concerns can be addressed through software. It's not like we don't have enough knobs at hand, is it?

Myself excepted, of course...

• I forgot earlier that there's one small request I've had since day dot, and it's not even for me, although you never know I s'pose:

A variable-slope high-pass filter in the output section and perhaps in all EQ menus. DSP doesn't get much simpler than this.

This'd be super-handy for live use, I'd imagine, enabling one-knob, simple dialling of mix-muddying thump and boomy lows out of the equation. All venues' resonances differ, so placement of said EQ at the start of the list in the output EQ menu (I'm assuming there is one!), would make sense.

Other uses might be to reduce the amp block's signal bandwidth prior to sending it to the virtual cab; the effect would differ from sending prominent lows to the cab and tweaking them out from said module.

EDIT: Might as well throw in an equivalent LPF as well while they're at it.