Michael Britt Dirty Shirley

• Love these Dirty Shirley profiles.

Hey all. Haven't posted anything for a while but recorded a cover of one of my all time favorite tunes...Reelin' in the Years. I used my trusty Anderson Raven with a killer profile courtesy of Michael Britt. He created a fantastic Dirty Shirley that I used on all the guitars (rhythm and leads).

Hope you like!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that was great ! i like your solo at about 2:38 in or so. im an big steely dan fan. me and a group of guys have a project going on to play all the tunes on the aja album.

• Going to use these next weekend, 2 gigs. For me these profiles just work with my set up and guitar LP standard (Burstbuckers)

They are truly outstanding, worth every penny. Congratulations Michael you did it again, what ever it is carry on please!

Bogner Helios and Dirty Shirley are bloody awesome.

Geezer

• What MBritt pack has the Dirty Shirley?[/quote]

In the Modern Pack ( 4) can someone tell me which profile "name" the Dirty Shirley falls under ?
    I cant seem to find it and would buy the Modern pack if I could be sure. Many thanks.

• Good playing, good tone, i like it and therefore, i liked it. :)

• First things first, who is singing, is this the original recording? or from guitarbackingtracks? this is UNBELIEVABLY good as @Mats_Nermark said
    • This is my favourite profile, it is in the Modern Pack 1 and is named - for obvious reasons - not Shirley, but it is there i can assure you, because
    • the funny thing is, i right now record a Black Sabbath tune with it!!!! the profile is so versatile, it is ridiculous

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Good playing, good tone, i like it and therefore, i liked it. :)

• First things first, who is singing, is this the original recording? or from guitarbackingtracks? this is UNBELIEVABLY good as @Mats_Nermark said
    • This is my favourite profile, it is in the Modern Pack 1 and is named - for obvious reasons - not Shirley, but it is there i can assure you, because
    • the funny thing is, i right now record a Black Sabbath tune with it!!!! the profile is so versatile, it is ridiculous

Thanks! Love the tune and thought these profiles fit well.

1. Yes I got this from guitarbackingtracks. The vocals are good. My band plays this tune but I don't have the time to record us. This was a good replacement.
    2. You're right...it is Dirty "Laverne". They are my favorite high gain set for rock music and they occupy two of my five live Performance Slots with my band.
    3. Cool...would love to hear your recordings.

Cool...would love to hear your recordings.

@gibson5413 no problem, in this thread on page 3 there is a link to my first recording with the freshly aquired unbelievable profile. the piece is from a test by fellow user thomas dill, sabbath comes later.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

Edited 2 times, last by Geraldo7 ().