Kemper Remote Double Switching

• Hi Friends,

is there a way to assign 2 rigs to one footswitch?
    e.g. if I press "1", Slot 1 Performance 6 is loaded, if I press Footswitch "1" again a second slot 3 of performance 7 is loaded.

There are two LEDs above each footswitch, so could it be possible?! Does anyone know, how to set up this scenario on the KPA?

Thank you so much for your help.

Tommy :)

Edited once, last by dschufel ().

• ok thanks for your fast answer!
    But there are now two more questions:

1. Can I lay down a rig onto one of the I-IIII Switches?
    2. Can I map the rigs to another midi Adress?

Thanks, Tom

• ok thanks for your fast answer!
    But there are now two more questions:

1. Can I lay down a rig onto one of the I-IIII Switches?

no, these switches are for FX assignment.

2. Can I map the rigs to another midi Adress?

No, that's not how the profiler and especially performance mode works. In performance mode rigs are accessed by midi PC's 1-5 and upwards, 5 per bank (which makes one performance). I Browse mode rigs can be freely assigned to a midi PC (for 3rd party midi controllers) but the Remote calls up views of 5 rigs in a row.

• Was investigating this myself, and found that the buttons also have a function in non-looper mode: they switch between two morph states. Hit the rig stomp button a second time so the upper LED is lit, then modify some parameter such as gain or presence or whatever. Then hit the rig stomp button again, and it will morph back to the original values. Multiple taps will now smoothly switch between the two states (smoothly, depending on your settings for "rise time" and "fall time" in the rig morph settings).

• Was investigating this myself, and found that the buttons also have a function in non-looper mode: they switch between two morph states. Hit the rig stomp button a second time so the upper LED is lit, then modify some parameter such as gain or presence or whatever. Then hit the rig stomp button again, and it will morph back to the original values. Multiple taps will now smoothly switch between the two states (smoothly, depending on your settings for "rise time" and "fall time" in the rig morph settings).

This has been well documented in the manual addendum for FW 4.x. ;)
    And welcome.

I appreciate this information mate, i just read the profile remote manual from start to finish and it mentions nothing of how to utilize the '2 setting function' on the main 5 switching buttons. Can't find anything on YouTube either so thanks again, very useful. In fact this is all it says about the matter.

Rig buttons 1-5
    These are the buttons for selecting Slots in Performance Mode, and Rigs in Browse Mode.

Very useful lol :D