How can I delete a slot in a performance?

• I have assigned slots in a performance. How can I delete one (so the slot box does not show a name in it anymore).
    This must be possible and is probably very easy...but I just can't find it....

Thanks!

• The only real way i know of is to backup the Profiler, open the backup on your computer, erase performances and re-import the backup.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• Just tried the copy (an empty slot) and past trick. Unfortunately....does not work.
    In the performance menu I found "Rename slot" and "move slot"....delete does not exist....

I guess I will just create a new empty performance and copy the slots I need there.

• Just checked it again....when I'm in a performance and select slot 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 ==> There's a "slot enabled" checkbox....when I deflect it...the slot gets cleaned out == GREAT!

BUT

When the first slot is elected the "slot enabled" checkbox does not appear.....NOT GREAT!

• Oh my. I'm sorry, i thought you meant erasing a whole performance.

I see you've found the 'slot enabled' button already. Slot 1 can't be disabled because it's the 'defining trait' of the performance as far as the Profiler is concerned.
    you can, however, pick a slot, hit 'copy' and 'paste' it on another slot, though, or use the 'rearrange slots' (i think) button to just move them around.

repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• Unfortunately I have a few performances where I do not need the content of slot 1 anymore :)
    For better overview on the remote I'd like to delete them. But....as said....I'll just create new empty performances and copy the slots I need.

Thanks for your hints!

• I`ve tried to open the Backup file, but my PC says it don`t know the format... Do I need an extra programm?
    I would like to delete all performans, `cause I`ve decided to arrange in a different order.
    Would disburden my work, to be able to delete all performans...

I appreciate for help... ?(

• It's a zip file - extract it.
    you can edit the content and repack it under the same name using the default windows settings.

repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• I`ve tried to open the Backup file, but my PC says it don`t know the format... Do I need an extra programm?
    I would like to delete all performans, `cause I`ve decided to arrange in a different order.
    Would disburden my work, to be able to delete all performans...

I appreciate for help... ?(

Hi, you can move perf. up or down. You can overwrite them. You can put another rig in a slot and press the button" use rigname'. You can copy a rig for example slot 4 and paste to slot one, two, three, five. Isnt't it enough?

• I have assigned slots in a performance. How can I delete one (so the slot box does not show a name in it anymore).
    This must be possible and is probably very easy...but I just can't find it....

Press [ON/OFF] to disable a slot. You can't actually delete it. Slot 1 can not be turned off since you need at least one slot in a performance.

• Thank you Ingolf, that works, but when the backup is opened, I cannot delete anything. To delete is greyed out... I opened the tar file with Winrar, do I need an other Program?

• Thank you Ingolf, that works, but when the backup is opened, I cannot delete anything. To delete is greyed out... I opened the tar file with Winrar, do I need an other Program?

You should not do this within Winrar, just decompress the .tar and edit from the normal folders. Afterwards re-compress. This will work.