What effect should I use to boost the volume?

• I do not use a volume pedal. But for some parts of some songs I just want to be a bit louder.
    This is not meant for solos...I have a dedicated slot (#5) on the remote just for solo sound.

In the past I just copied one slot of a performance to another slot and added more volume there...done.
    But now I want to use an effect button on the remote to increase volume.
    I tried the boosters but they change the sound. I just want to make it louder.

Any tips? Thanks!

• I bet you've tried the Boosters pre stack. This way they do change the sound, at least by adding gain. Take the Pure Booster post stack und dial in volume approx. +3.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Would also like this functionality...

What is the exact name of the (I'm assuming) 'FX block' ?

And does it matter whether it goes in 'X' or 'MOD' slot ? - what if these are both in use...?!

Cheers

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• That's right. I always tried pre amp. Will try post amp tonight.
    Sounds obvious :)

Thank you!

Yes, try the pure booster post stack. I think that one has zero coloration.Yes, try the pure booster post stack. I think that one has zero coloration.

• Yes, try the pure booster post stack. I think that one has zero coloration.Yes, try the pure booster post stack. I think that one has zero coloration.

Is it literally just called 'Pure Booster' and selected through the TYPE knob in either X or MOD?

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Is it literally just called 'Pure Booster' and selected through the TYPE knob in either X or MOD?

Yes....under the 'Type' knob I believe it's labeled Pure Booster.

Under the 'Browse' knob (where you'd look for FX presets) it's under the category called 'BOOST' and it's called 'Pure Default'.