(Wrap feature)Fast jump to start or end of the rig list for preventing wear of encoder and buttons.

• Curious: what would be the Option for? do you think it would be unwanted under some circumstances?
    :)

Yes, indeed it would.

An example might be where you've stored, say, your favourite / heaviest or whatever rig in the last slot. For the sake of argument, you might have placed your fave clean rig in the first slot. By turning wrap-around off, you'd be able to rely on these end-stops' being there, even if you're turning the dial without looking; you may even be blind.

Further to this, if you cluster a bunch of rigs at either or both ends of the "list", just as I mentioned before, you could quickly reach them and then, knowing how you've arranged them, scroll x number of clicks back (or forward) to call up a specific rig... all without looking.

This was what I was thinking of when I suggested the Sys Pref off / on option.

For visually handicapped people "wrap around" is a nightmare. Therefore, 'wrap around' was decided against. Nevertheless there could be a kind of shortcut of that, but this needs to be discussed.

Well, I'll never. There ya go.

• Correct weight, Gianfranco.

Mind you, you might otherwise have sorted the list according to, say, gain, and become used to where the presets sit according to my description above.

No matter the sorting method, it's just handy to have those "end stops" there should you need them.

• Even if you don't rename them, you might just want to go straight to the highest gain (for example) or lowest, whichever's at the end of the "sort list" you're using.

The end-stops are your friend here. No good to be scrolling to the cleanest sound and accidentally go one too far and being wrapped around to the highest-gain preset.

• Even if you don't rename them, you might just want to go straight to the highest gain (for example) or lowest, whichever's at the end of the "sort list" you're using.

The end-stops are your friend here. No good to be scrolling to the cleanest sound and accidentally go one too far and being wrapped around to the highest-gain preset.

OK. That's why I and some other have proposed to keep this stop positions but add combination of rig down rig left to jump to the end of the list or rig up rig right to jump to the beginning.
    Then everyone will be happy :)

• Yes.

I believe the option to wrap around or not (set in sys prefs), as well as short-cuts to the end-stops when not in "wraparound" mode, would be ideal. In addition to the "section scrolling with arrows" (based on first letter of rig name) that we already have, something like the accelerated scrolling outlined below would be useful too. None of these features, as far as I can tell, will chew up much CPU grunt, if any extra at all, so the Gods of Kemper should be down with this IMHO.

Certainly all the Roland synth modules along with many others have had options like, "hold cursor arrow button down in direction you'd like to go and press opposite-directioned button to accelerate scrolling", or, in the case of rotary dials, "press dial whilst scrolling to advance in increments of 10 patches instead of 1 at a time". This is therefore nothing new; the Roland features I mentioned have been around since at least the early '90s.

• +++ on this

1) make the wrapping as the option for rigs switching with the RIG buttons on the Main screen
    2) make the combination of RIG UP and RIG LEFT to jump to first Rig, RIG DOWN and RIG RIGHT to jump to last Rig repectively

please note that wrapping applied to Browse Rigs screen would have infinite items - as you approach last Rigs in the list, you would see first Rigs and so on...

• Yep. A combination of buttons that ensures a visually impaired user to easily reach the beginning or at the end of any list would be a good solution AFAICT. At that stage there wouldn't even be a need for implementing a menu option.