"Some rigs in Profiler are damaged"

• 60% of the time when I copy rigs on my pc onto the usb flash drive and then import them into the Kemper I get this message. I know how to resolve it but ...... why is this happening. All I do is import from the stick and when I open Rig Manager it comes up with this error. Any ideas ?? Thank you very much. Lindsay

• Thanks for the reply. Yes i know how to "repair" it ( had a bunch of practice :) ) but what I want to know is what I am doing wrong that might be causing this as its a pain to have to repair each time and why do they get corrupt? Lotta questions I know. Thanks

• Are you using "Safely Eject Hardware and Remove Media" on your PC? Just a thought.

Yes I do that. I have "upgraded" Rig Manager and up until now ( hold thumbs) it hasnt done that again. Thanks for your reply .

• Thanks for the reply. Yes i know how to "repair" it ( had a bunch of practice ) but what I want to know is what I am doing wrong that might be causing this as its a pain to have to repair each time and why do they get corrupt? Lotta questions I know. Thanks

i don't think they corrupt in Profiler. not with a current software version.
    i think you manage, for whatever reason, to install corrupted profiler once in a while. if you're sure that you don't install new profiles and still, you get this error message frequently you might want to contact support by email and send them a backup etc.
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• 60% of the time when I copy rigs on my pc onto the usb flash drive and then import them into the Kemper I get this message. I know how to resolve it but ...... why is this happening. All I do is import from the stick and when I open Rig Manager it comes up with this error. Any ideas ?? Thank you very much. Lindsay

The error message indicates that you're not using the current release of the firmware. Lately, a lot of Rigs appear in Rig Exchange that are based on the 3.0 firmware which has an updated Rig format. Older firmware can't read them and you'll get this (misleading) error message.
    Update to 3.0.2 release and I am pretty sure you can use the Rigs you've downloaded.

• Thank you all for the input. I upgraded the Rig Manager ( the Profiler was at it`s highest upgrade) and it doesn't matter ( hold thumbs ) what I do now I CANT get it to error message :) . So yes... that was a fix for sure. Many thanks.