Origin Audio - New Pack - Earforce One

• This is the main thread for the Origin Audio Profile packs.
    Here are clips of the available packs, most of all are Direct Amp/Merged profiles. More clips on the product pages!
    STORE - http://originaudio.bigcartel.com/

FREE SAMPLES from the Facebook Community Pack - https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2kk…emper%20Freebies.zip?dl=0

NEWEST PACK

Sheer Force One Profile Pack - 43 profiles created using an EARFORCE ONE KT88

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Arkown Profile Pack - 39 profiles created using a PRS® ARCHON 100W

Bognarr Uvershall Profile Pack - 46 profiles created using an original BOGNER® ÜBERSCHALL

Deisel Hairbird MkII Profile Pack - 28 profiles created using a DIEZEL® HERBERT MKII

Deisel Stein Ein Profile Pack - 30 profiles created using a DIEZEL® EINSTEIN

PV +0565 Profile Pack 2 - 23 profiles created using a PEAVEY® 6505® +

Darth Error Profile Pack - 29 profiles created using an ORANGE® DARK TERROR

Jeff CT 100HDM Profile Pack - 27 profiles created using a JET CITY® 100HDM

Framoose Anaconda Profile Pack - 24 profiles created using a FRAMUS® COBRA

Angel Wildling SE Profile Pack - 30 profiles created using an ENGL® SAVAGE SE
    External Content
    [/media

Martial Bluebaker Profile Pack - 19 profiles created using a Marshall® 1962 Bluesbreaker 2x12 Combo

• I'll try to do a couple more samples for you!

I'm gonna warn you though, I'm not the greatest player for that kind of stuff haha Do you have any DI of stuff you'd like to hear?
    I could run them through a couple of profiles if you want.

• Would love to hear some more of the clean samples with less processing, and some more crunch tones (the crunch/rock sample still sounds pretty high gain to me :-))

You actually made me realize that I want to take another look at making more low gain profiles, and lower gain profiles. I thought it would be enough, but most of the profiles ended up with more gain than I realized...gain at 9h clock ended up with gain at 5 on the kemper or so. I guess you could just lower the gain on the kemper to get to a lower gain point, but I wanna try to profile some more of these, and also with a more suiting mic than the sm57.

Will be a bit before I'll get to that though, but in the meantime you can check this if you want.

All 3 clean patches without any fx or something.
    ArchonClean1-2-3.mp3

LG1, lowered the volume on my guitar from 10 to 5 to 3, last clip is lowering the gain on the kemper itself. Just to give you an idea.
    As I said, I wanna take a closer look at this, and then update the pack for all users!
    ArchonCleanup.mp3

• Good man! ;)

I have a feeling that this amp is capable of a lot more than just being a high gain monster :)

• Yeah, some Breakup Tones would be Nice. From Gain 1,4 to 4 on the Kemper. Maybe a Blend with a Ribbon Mic?

The clips are massive! I was more like "no more new profiles" but your teasers are really great! I'd also be happy about some more low/med-gain profiles and +1 for the ribbin-mic blend.

Do you think you'll add some to your packl?

• Thanks a lot guys :)

Yes, what Sergeant_Pepper described is exactly my plan! I'm gonna make some more profiles with lower gain, as he said I need to cover more 1 to 4.
    And I've been wanting to order a ribbon anyway for the longest time, so now that is a good reason to do so. 57/Superlux blend is what I have in mind.

I'll add them to the pack, and of course I'm gonna update all the guys who bought it so far for free.

• Hey made a purchase for these and am really pleased to see you will be giving those who have purchased a free update, exactly the thing which makes people want to make a purchase :)

I was going to say that more breakup sounds would be great as the "low gain" profiles are more distorted than I would have thought... but they sound great so I'm not complaining :) the cleans sound lovely so going to try em out in a tune in a bit!!

• Just bought this pack... Wow. Truly great. I was waiting for a merged pack for the Archon to come out for a while, the free profiles of it on RE are all amazing and from those you could tell it offered something a little different. I think these profiles capture that so well. They are very present and at the same time really smooth and are all usable. It's nice that right the way through the pack its obvious it's the same amp, there's no jarring between the channels, which will be a dream live. Only thing I would say is what the others have mentioned, gain between 1 and 4 would be really nice. Be great to get some with a slight bit more break up on the cleans, for me they are just a little cold and pristine when really clean, but I know a lot of guys like that too. I imagine this amp would take a Subdecay Liquid Sunshine like a dream! Great work though, very happy with that purchase, best commercial profiles I've bought so far.

• Thanks a lot for the nice words, I really appreciate it!

Another reason why I wanna update the pack is to give more credit to this amazing amp. I really didn't do its crunch tones justice and focused too much on the
    awesome hi gain tones and clean channel (cause that's what got me into the amp in the first place).

Gonna order the mic soon, so it won't take forever. I'll update on the process here!

• I recorded one of my all time favourite songs again on my own.
    First time that i used my Gibson Midtown Custom with Burstbucker Pro for all guitars. All guitars are recorded with Kemper...for Rhythms and Leads i used "PRS Archon 1" from that pack! Clean Guitars are Tonehammer Dual Rectifier.

Hope you like it! :)