Origin Audio - New Pack - Earforce One

• How do you like the savage drive? I used mine on your uberschall for the clip i made a ways back. Big fan - i only wish i had a 2nd kpa to bake it into profiles

I'm using a Misha OD attack in front of the unboosted profiles and seriously after 20+ years of playing I finally nailed my dream tones for the first time.

• Mago just got the Archon/diezel, and i thought the Ubershall kicked my ass!
    Dam Bruh you trying to kill us ? :D:thumbup:

That Ubershall is still the best rock profile i have man absolute KILLER.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• @meambobbo : I really like the Savage! Lots of different tones to be had with this thing, I personally just have to be a bit careful not to set it too bright haha
    But it can tighten up things really really nicely. Really like it with the Archon, and it even turns a jcm800 2205 into a hi gain bite machine!
    Didn't get around yet to make some Savage/Über profiles yet, but I plan on doing some!

@AxelKay : Glad to hear that man! Haven't had the chance yet to try any of the ProTones stuff, but I hear they are great!

@ashtweth: haha man thanks, but far from that :D
    I totally get that feeling when an amp just kicks your ass too hard to handle it, believe me ;)
    Glad you like the other amps too! The Einstein is really underrated IMO

• Just wanted to say that I got your Dark Terror profiles recently and they are very good. Orange amps have very specific tone to them which isn't easy to capture and I am extremely picky about it (I know very well how these amps are supposed to sound from experience) ;), but these profiles do the job perfectly. Will definitely grab the others at some point, esp. Archon.

• Just wanted to say that I got your Dark Terror profiles recently and they are very good. Orange amps have very specific tone to them which isn't easy to capture and I am extremely picky about it (I know very well how these amps are supposed to sound from experience) ;), but these profiles do the job perfectly. Will definitely grab the others at some point, esp. Archon.

Seriously man... you should have gotten the archon and uber yesterday! !!!
    So far THE best representations out there.

• Hey guys!

I have a new pack out! Based on a Diezel® Herbert MkII with KT77!
    It also includes 2 profiles of Ch3 boosted with an Airis Effects Savage Drive 2.0! Love this combination!

link to the shop
    http://originaudio.bigcartel.c…airbird-mkii-profile-pack

Clip

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Welcome Back!! You do a great job on Diezels man no doubt, great lead patches too brother, looking forward to this :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• LOVED my Herbert when I had it loaded with KT77s! One of my favorite tubes in that amp. My Herbert was loaded with 4 E34Ls ( same as kt77s basically) and 2 winged C 6550s from SED... My boys at audiohammer recorded numerous big metal records with this amp, and it was the best Herbert they had ever heard by far. Killer killer amp, lucky enough to have it in my Kemper. Origin you guys killed it again, these sound amazing, can't wait to pick them up.

• Some clips for the Hairbird MkII Pack

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Late to the party here... but have to say, these profiles are seriously good.

Had the kemper for a week now, tried some free and some "big name" commercial profiles, had some ok results but nothing I wasn't getting on modellers in past... a little ho hum... until I stumbled across Marcos 6505 profiles on the rig exchange ... these were amazing... and that lead me to the origin audio page.

Great stuff, stoked that I found them.

• Highly recommend the ubershal packs, i cant say one bad word about any of them, really solid hard rock profiles that work great on HB's, i still used some of his metal stuff, check his youtube for samples

Ash

• Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the nice words guys!
    I've had a bit more production work to do the past few months, but I'm currently preping 2 new packs to be released soon.

@chrismilne I've had free stuff uploaded, but dropbox changed the public links a while back and all of these don't work anymore.

Here's a link to the free profiles that are part of the Kemper Community pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2kk…emper%20Freebies.zip?dl=0

• Hey guys, 2 new packs are out now, based on the Framus Cobra & the Engl Savage SE

http://originaudio.bigcartel.c…ose-anaconda-profile-pack

http://originaudio.bigcartel.c…-wildling-se-profile-pack

• Welcome back man!, every one has had to put up with me raving about your packs especially the ubershel , new ones sound great brother, nice and tight, will pick them up.

Ash