Origin Audio - New Pack - Earforce One

• The Savage is Killer! I was able to get my old tone out that amp (I used to have one). I have tried many other Savage SE's and for me you nailed the tight chunky tone that Engl's have. They are very hard to Profile correctly.

• @Mago Marco, i should be practicing and drinking beer, i bloody stopped because i have to say this , man the savage, Framus and Archon are in the top three of the metal packs, Cili, Sin , reampzone etc. Man some of the best leads [dynamic and clear] i have seen on my active black outs 7 string and some unique RHY [full body /thick] and on my 9 string

LEAD
    Archon Lead
    6505+ 08

Savage SE TS808 01 (RHY)
    Cobra Crunch 06 (9 string)

Marco WTF man, I really wish i could record, if all the metal heads here dont check out the savage and at least the framus and 6505
    its your loss my friends please do. Marco they are in the top 3 for metal end of story.
    Very happy with this man, i dont know if you did any thing different but these are stand out
    I just want to say please keep doing packs because you have talent man

sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• You are a legend man! thanks for the support and the nice words!

• Hey guys,

I have new pack out, something different this time around. No hi gain for a change, but I still love this one!

https://originaudio.bigcartel.…al-bluebaker-profile-pack

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Welcome back Man !! Great , looking forward to this, When Dan, Ivan, Tim or Sinmix do non high gain it always turns out to be interesting, I class your packs up there with them man. Will check it out.

Respectfully

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey guys, I have a new pack out now, based on the Earforce One, a german hi gain boutique monster.

This one is special, cause these don't get built anymore unfortunately. Was lucky enough to score one somewhat locally!

https://originaudio.bigcartel.…er-force-one-profile-pack

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com

• Mago In the new Earforce pack I noticed that the "high shift" setting in the cab block is lowered from <0.0> to -0.0. A little goes a long way here and it sounds a bit different - almost like a tiny, tiny mic move.

I just wanna know, if it was lowered by accident or if it was set intentionally. I think it sounds better at <0.0> ;)

And yes, the difference is not night and day :D

• Ibot39 I've done some testing, and it seems it doesn't really alter the sound. When I reamp with constant latency at -0.0 and <0.0> and then flip one phase, the result is pretty much the same as when I do it with 2x <0.0>

non the less I updated the pack with all the cabs at <0.0>. Thanks for the hint!