SAVING Profile to the Remote ? Instructions for Blockheads Needed

• yes, I know its probably easy , but I am in my work season (construction)& between 2 jobs I have almost no time to play(10-15 minutes couple times a week) let alone figure out the Kpa & Remote, about 2 weeks ago I was trying to set up the performance , & got some into the remote , but really don't recall what I did to achieve it, & when I switched off the Kpa, & returned a few days later, they were gone , I am clueless, I really need help as the remote is not doing me any good right now, BTW I know RTFM , I have. but I don't seem to get it..

• Performances are not saved in the remote but in your KPA. The remote will reflect what is saved in your KPA. However you can save some FX stomps status using both your remote and your KPA pressing both fx buttons from the KPA and the remote in the same time, then you save the performance in your KPA and you're done.

• ok Pick, but I guess I am not sure how to setup & save in the Kpa, I have so very little time these days to to play let alone learn anything :(

NO prob man! :) Here are the 6 basic steps to store a Performance:

1) In Performance mode select a Performance using the UP/Down RIG buttons then one of the five slots using the RIG left/right buttons
    2) Select the rig you want to start from, using the Browse button (you will scroll thru your browse mode rigs already store in your KPA).
    3) Do the same for each of the five slots as needed.
    4) You can tweak each rig as taste, adding FXs, EQing etc. Those change will be store only in the performance itself.
    5) Then press the STORE button two times and everything will be saved.
    6) The remote will reflect it but you will have to store the FX stomps as you want them pressing both the target FX on your KPA and the stomp button of your choice on the remote. And don't forget to saved those pressing again the STORE button twice.

Done!

• Pick, this is the precise step-by-step directions, for setting up performances and the Remote, that Kemper should have included in the Quickguide and the manual. :thumbup:
    It would have certainly saved me some trial & error when I started, and should help everyone else who has questions. Thanks Paul

• Pick, this is the precise step-by-step directions, for setting up performances and the Remote, that Kemper should have included in the Quickguide and the manual. :thumbup:
    It would have certainly saved me some trial & error when I started, and should help everyone else who has questions. Thanks Paul

............ yes paul , that would have made it easy, I get frustrated very easy & give up, now I cant wait to try it, roger