1971 Marshall Super Lead profiles - Now available!

• Cool so we can merge them ourselves if need be :)

Yep,

All of my profiles are done that way. There's always a DI profile to go with the different Studio Profiles.
    I always want people to get the necessary raw materials to make their own sound. That's why I keep it simple (single mic) and minimal effects from the KPA. It lets folks do more with the raw profile I think. That's how I'd want it... :)

• Wow! Excellent profiles! Sounds and feels like a real SL in the room! I was triggered to buy them by a comment here that these profiles sound very "Blackmore". And I can confirm! Try SL4. Can't stop playing. Thanks!

• I noticed that people maybe don`t know what is Marshall Super Lead..?!....Marshall Super Lead is The Ultimate Rockers Amp...AMEN....
    Jimmy page, Van Halen, Ace Frehley,Angus Young, Billy Gibbons, Hendrix, Clapton,SRV,......Bla bla bla bla.....

ALL ON…

Hi Kempafun/Vberns and all

That description really helped about the artist who used this amp, i bought it based on that, i wish every one would include those descriptions it helps a lot of people starting out
    meambobbo, did a good description of the Rock sound and artist in the 80's era, (Vberns masrhal pack) this one ill get too, top jimi's PDF's give a similar description in some, it really helps us to learn and sort through it all !

thanks guys going to try some SRV stuff with this :D

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I noticed that people maybe don`t know what is Marshall Super Lead..?!....Marshall Super Lead is The Ultimate Rockers Amp...AMEN....
    Jimmy page, Van Halen, Ace Frehley,Angus Young, Billy Gibbons, Hendrix, Clapton,SRV,......Bla bla bla bla.....

ALL ON 10 is great example how too profile Marshall Super Lead ....Thanx to vberns !!

Let's not forget the amazing earlier tone of Yngwie Malmsteen, which was nothing more than a dimed Marshal model 1987 50 Watt Mk II Lead Plexi, a DOD-250, and a vintage Strat. Pure tone.

I tend to prefer his earlier tone with Alcatrazz and his first 4-5 solo albums...but even later on, he could still summon that "Holy Grail" tone:

One of my favorite solos for pure tone, beginning at 01:32

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.