Create controlled feedback without stage monitor

• I saw a Video Yesterday inrtoducing a VST Plugin,

Sound pretty good and it would be cool to have a new dedicated Stomp called 'Feedback' or 'Larsen' that works like it.

Are we enought users to ask for this new Feature?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_AcouFiend/

• Thank you for the tip, i'm going to test the trial version.

• I tested yesterday and it seems to be a good solution if you Must record feedbacks but You can't have a Loud situation.

______________________________________________________________________________________

a bit Off Topic but I would like to add that in general when I need to record feedback I use a real amp, a mini full stack: 2 2x12.

That's the most natural situation, and It's the way I can control it the best, ... it's Very Loud but it works fine.

I've also got some good results using studio Monitors cranked up, it's ok but not so easy (to me) to get it start and to control it. of course thay have to be loud as well so.. in the end I prefer to run a real amp.

For this last option (Studio Monitors cranked up) I also find that it's good/better if you play a profile that has been created spending some time getting some larsen during the Refine process.

When you need it, it will starts before and at a lower volume. iI seems to start and react more easily.

• I saw somebody using a Marshall Mini Stack connected to the Monitor Output for that purpose.

I know this thread is ancient but I actually have an old Marshall Lead 12 Mini Stack! I'm going to try that out! LOL. Glad I did not sell it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.