Roland KC350

• I was looking around for something to look more amp like, so I tried a Roland keyboard amp. It has the look and more importantly, it delivers in sound. It's fairly inexpensive. Full range sound and really nice bass/low end.

I would highly recommend this amp for the Kemper.

there are larger or smaller amps available if you require.

Edited once, last by drog ().

• I have a KC 150. I never thought I would use it again, but I just started playing out again, just a few songs on Sundays, and have it leaned back in the corner next to me as a monitor. Im right behind the PA, so Im just using it to hear myself from another angle. I have a 2010 version Atomic FR tube powered cab but its pretty big. I might start using it with the mix to share with other musicians as we get going and more organized.

The KC 150 can be heard for my use of it now, but it would never hang with a loud drummer. The Atomic has a much flatter response and better sounding overall, and that is considering the Atomic CLR and Yamaha DXR 10 are even much better options than the Atomic FR.

For the price of a New KC 350, although an improvement over the 150, I would get a DXR 10 in a heartbeat!

• I also own a KC350. At some point I plan to do a shootout between it, my Bose L1 model II, and running the speaker out from my powerhead to my old 1960a with cabs off. I've already been playing at home through the Roland or the Marshall cab, just not at gig volume. Seems like the Roland responds very well and I leave the eq flat on the amp.