Any way to use Alternative input with cable plugged into the front input?

• Hello all, is there any way to do this? The manual says no on page 45, maybe it should be requested as a future feature. I have a guitar that has a piezo bridge and magnetic pickups, and it has a TRS jack that will send magnetic on tip and piezo on ring. With my HD500 I could use a splitter cable and plug the magnetic into the main input and the piezo into the aux input, set the models to whatever input I wanted, and it worked very well. I thought the Kemper could do this too but it can't apparently. Thanks.

• You can use the return input and set it up the same way you would if you were to play along to an mp3 (see the manual for the settings). You won't get to play through a Rig, though.

• This is how I use the Kemper with my Parker guitars:
    You don't need the rear input. Connect the magnetic PUs to the front input. Then connect the piezos to the effekt return at the backside of the Kemper.
    Now dial in the mono loop in stomp A,B,C or D. If you look into the mono loop you see the Mix parameter.
    Setting mix to 0 will give you only magnetics, mix to 100 will give you only piezo sound. So you can mix the PUs with the piezos just like you need it in this rig.
    By setting the Loop in stomp C or D you can add effects only to the magnetics via stomp A or B.
    If you want the piezos not running through the amp section put the loop in a stomp after the amp.
    You can also try the parallel path for this. I added also a fishman aura to the piezos. Sounds killer.

multiple Parker nightfly guitars, KPA & remote, DXR 10 stereo setup

• The problem with that set up that I've found, is that the piezo will always be running through the Cab (which is always last in the chain, despite what the legend on the front of the KPA might lead you to believe), which attenuates the top end that your ears associate with an acoustic sound. My Acoustasonic Tele with the Aura system really misses something when running through the cab sim.