Looking (still) for a good foot remote controller

• I've got my HD500 working differently with the Kemper.

It's set to Pedalboard mode with Footswitches 1-8 sending only midi program change data; each selecting a preset on the Kemper giving me instant access to 8 Kemper profiles. I have preset 1-3 running like this with preset 4 set to send CC messages, toggling stomps and effects. You could create a hybrid but it's really easy to toggle between the patches on the HD500 to have good control.

The only downside is that it's one way communication so you get no lights on the HD500, which makes much less difference than you'd imagine.

• After a quick bit of thinking and fiddling; I was able to get my Voodoo Labs Ground Control and Mission Engineering EP-11-S working very well with my KPA this past weekend. I have it set in “4 PRST/BANK” mode and can turn on/off (via CC#) the four options before and after the stack. I also have the ME pedal set for the wah or volume and clicking its switch activates the tuner (tuner does not display on GCP). I'm very happy with its function.

That said; this system completely nullifies my HD500 and it's now on the market, along with an M-Audio EX-P and Rondo CNB PDC 410 E BK Pedal Case. Be happy to sell it to a fellow Kemper user, especially one within the NW Ohio, USA, region. :)