Kemper and infinity looper via midi

• hi to everyone! I'm glad to make my first post in this great forum...
    since I'm trying to add my infinity looper to my rig i would like to know if it's the kemper capable to send midi clock information to my infinity looper via midi so if I select beat rate from the kemper it will send that info to my infinity in order to have beat synchronized...
    Thanks in advance

• I still use KPA and Infinity, but I also use a drummachine (BeatBuddy), what gives the tempo to both. I`m not sure if the KPA is able to send its tempo, but it should be...
    Maybe a question for Ingolf or Paults? (since both are very helpful and deep inside all that stuff...)

• MIDI Clock Look at the 4th post, Hell-G says sending Midi clock is not possible (I think he belongs to the KPA-team)...
    But it would be a nice feature, maybe you could post it in feature requests...?
    So you would need another device in the midi chain... Something like this :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.