Mono/Stereo switch for aux-input

• Mono switch will come!

That's great news. I guess I can speak for the whole community by saying that we appreciate the short ways of communication and the possibility to do feature brainstorming at an official board.

That said, the next logical step would be a limiter on the Headphone (and / or Direct Out) to prevent feedback in the In Ears. If you could implement this there would be no reason to buy an external IEM preamp unless you would want to go wireless. You could just feed the AUX(es) into the KPA. I opened up another topic for this.

• Has this mono option for the aux input happened yet? I'm trying to add a Roland 501 tape echo into the aux in and only hear the effect on one side. I tried the mono Loop in Stomps but it's adding the Roland in series which is not what I want. I want to blend it in parallel either using the balanced or unbalanced aux ins.

These profiles go to 11!

• Has this mono option for the aux input happened yet? I'm trying to add a Roland 501 tape echo into the aux in and only hear the effect on one side. I tried the mono Loop in Stomps but it's adding the Roland in series which is not what I want. I want to blend it in parallel either using the balanced or unbalanced aux ins.

I don't understand why you are (mis)using the Aux In feature for this.

Loop Mono has a Mix parameter. So you could run your tape echo in parallel and use the Return as mono input.

By the way with the new internal delay effects and parameters like Flutter Rate, Flutter Intensity, Grit,.... you might be able to make the external tape delay obsolete.

• These profiles go to 11!

Edited 2 times, last by Guavadude ().