Any plans for a Kemper 2 amp?

• I can't understand the sense of this thread. Sorry!

Well Kulle, it all boils down to a few folks' wanting just a few features that the current model cannot deliver:

1) More comprehensive routing possibilities. Whilst some complexity could conceivably be added internally within the software environment, I get the feeling that requests of this nature involve the hope of more comprehensive I/O too. Not for the feint of heart, or indeed most of us, but the odd power-user? Maybe.

2) Higher sample-rate operation for the digital I/O for more-convenient compatibility with 96/192K setups. If I were one of the folks who believed I needed this, I'd seriously consider using the analogue I/O hooked up to my 192KHz converters or whatever. I don't accept the argument that some might only have digital I/O, 'cause let's face it, there'll always be a place for analogue I/O, even if only a few channels, at least for the foreseeable future.

3) Dual-amp operation. Not going to happen; the only option for those who believe they need it is to buy a 2nd Kemper.

I think that's the gist of it. The point of the thread, therefore, was to ask about when a new model will appear in the hope that these features and others might be included.

Most have responded by declaring that their main, and sometimes only interest, is tone, and that in their opinions the Kemper delivers this in spades. For this reason, they're happy. Those who want those other features, whilst still happy enough, aren't as happy as they could be!

Close please! :whistling:

Unfortunately the thread won't be closed because you don't understand the sense of it, Kulle. :D

If it's any consolation, my summary above may get you up to speed and then all will make sense... except for the out-of-context quoting and repetition of positions - they'll do your head in for sure, but at least you have your Kemper to help alleviate the headache, eh? :D