Any plans for a Kemper 2 amp?

• Inspector on the right just seems nice and 'roomy' -- on my RM (iMac) I can't seem to resize that window.... :/

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• @jasonsmith The USB is only needed for updating FW, which happens about 3 times a year (if you skip the betas). You can use Rig Manager on your computer connected via USB to your profiler for loading, organising, renaming, tagging and previewing profiles, stored locally on your computer/KPA or directly from the online Rig Exchange. I think you might not have fathomed this.

If you do make the leap over to Kemper, you'll find not only great tone and playability coupled with ease of use and tweaking on the fly, but also a great community on this forum and to a lesser extent on facebook. I admit that I was a bit condescending in my previous posts, but I honestly can't for the life of me imagine that your hang ups would matter to you for a second longer, once you'd started playing around with a KPA. For that, please accept my apologies.

Okay that doesn't sound like too big of a deal. The comments on the USB flash drive I had read had talked about having to use the USB flash to do updates and to also load new profiles.

If you can connect the Kemper to the computer to load the profiles, then that's fine.

Maybe the comments I was reading were made before an update or something.

• Okay that doesn't sound like too big of a deal. The comments on the USB flash drive I had read had talked about having to use the USB flash to do updates and to also load new profiles.

Page 1 of this thread:

ps You only need the USB stick for updates, you know...
    And as long as they keep improving an already astounding product, I don't care if Kemper don't sell another amp!

I guess it was stated several times.

• Further to Don's explanation of RM-preset handling, you can set the prefs so that simply hitting the down or up arrow on your keyboard instantly loads the next / previous preset.

I imagine it's because the actual file sizes are so ridiculously small that this sort of "browsing", for all intents and purposes, delivers an instant response from the Kemper. That is to say that the buffer-load time is practically zero, meaning that it's no slower than browsing the internal rigs from the front panel. This is impressive IMHO, and is super-handy when a 3rd party is playing and you just want to audition as many rigs, perhaps for demo purposes or just fun, as possible.

• I been lucky enough to play the KPA-9000 it's the size of a match box fully wireless and has the obvious talent button, you pick your favourite guitar player and not only do you play and sound like them the KPA-9000 has profiled their body, mind and soul and you are actually that person within seconds. Unfortunately CK hadnt managed to get it 100% perfect so sometimes you turn into the wrong person. You pick Buddy Holly but you morth in to Brittney Spears :):):)

• I been lucky enough to play the KPA-9000 it's the size of a match box fully wireless and has the obvious talent button, you pick your favourite guitar player and not only do you play and sound like them the KPA-9000 has profiled their body, mind and soul and you are actually that person within seconds. Unfortunately CK hadnt managed to get it 100% perfect so sometimes you turn into the wrong person. You pick Buddy Holly but you morth in to Brittney Spears :):):)

GOLD !!!!!!! :)

At least you're still alive! :whistling:

• You pick Buddy Holly but you morth in to Brittney Spears :):):)

Just to clarify: are we talking pre-shaved-head or post? The answer to this question will determine if I buy the KPA-9k or the new AxeFX 3 Ultra Pro Magnum with firmware 412.17.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Well that IS the problem.. Especially proiling the hair is the most difficult thing.
    ... and you know, how important the hair ist, to sound real. You really need this vintage hair with this real old dirt from the 60s. In this respect, all modelers still fail.

• No one mentioned the limitation of the digital connection. It's 44.1kHz and master only!
    For me, It's the biggest disadvantage of the Kemper v1. I have to use an analog connection during recording and re-amping.. (( All other stuff is the matter of personal taste. IMHO