Pitch shift controled via Tempo

• I would like to see the Option that Pitch is not controled via Pedal but just with stepping a button.
    But it should be chooseable how quick it pitches up from 0 to 100. To control this speed insert tempo based choices like delay stomp got: (0/0 = instantly, 1/8th, 1/4th.....)
    I don't know if the kemper remote sends signal when steping a button AND when removing your foot from it. If so, it would be great to get the option that the pitch effect is only active aslong the button is pressed.

benefits:
    -with active pitch shifter the latency increases. Also it happens that i accidently touch the pedal and pitch the tone unwanted.
    with the described option pitch effect is of till i realy need.
    -some people (like me) would not need a pedal

• Listen, I don't want to discredit your post here, but can you give an example of what you're trying to accomplish? To me, it sounds like you're trying to build an arpeggiator, or change the linear curve of how the expression pedal works. I don't follow you on the time stuff at all, because changing pitch is not a tempo-based thing and really shouldn't be, it should be a piacere, or at your pleasure.

Also, the "no need for a pedal" thing also doesn't make sense to me. You bought a Kemper. If you needed one unit with one sound, why even go Kemper? Not to discredit the Kemper's awesome sounds, but I feel that using it without a pedalboard of some sort is like driving a car in the rain without using the windshield wipers. You can do it, but you'd be a lot happier if you just used something.

Finally, if you're trying to achieve certain curves, you might want to look into a different expression pedal, particularly one with more tension, or just tighten the screws on the side of your pedal (assuming you don't have something cheap like a Behringer FCB1010, which has, quite possibly, the worst expression pedals I've ever used, and they aren't modifiable). Learn how to use it to create the desired increase/decrease curve. It doesn't have to be completely linear. And if you're trying to achieve different hard-set pitches, you can always set up patches in performance mode and modify the settings of each patch so the pitch changes per patch, making it so pressing one button increases it by completely changing the value, and one button would kill it altogether.

Finally, I won't play without an expression pedal, and here's why - inevitably, a cable goes bad, a string breaks, or something just generally bad happens that turns your beautiful sounds into the dreaded "not quite plugged in" sound. Having a volume pedal handy to mute yourself when not playing gives you access to the tuner on the Kemper quickly and easily, and makes the sound guy much happier.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Also, the "no need for a pedal" thing also doesn't make sense to me. You bought a Kemper. If you needed one unit with one sound, why even go Kemper? Not to discredit the Kemper's awesome sounds, but I feel that using it without a pedalboard of some sort is like driving a car in the rain without using the windshield wipers. You can do it, but you'd be a lot happier if you just used something.

I think he's talking about an expression pedal, which he wouldn't need anymore in addition to the remote.

benefits:
    -with active pitch shifter the latency increases. Also it happens that i accidently touch the pedal and pitch the tone unwanted.
    with the described option pitch effect is of till i realy need.

Pedal pitch doesn't add latency in zero position.

I have never heard of such a feature and I don't need it. However, I'm curious: Is there any device, which can achieve what you want?