Slot name on Kemper Remote

• I just read this thread where timo gives us a workaround Remote showing odd rig names

"You have selected the Display Layout Type A, where the first line shows the performance name, the second line the rig name of the current slot and below the 5 slot names (which can differ from the rig name)You can change the rig name by pressing [RIG] and [Rig Tags]."

It's a little awkward but it does work, hopefully they will still give us the option to display the slot name in place of the rig name.

• It's a little awkward but it does work, hopefully they will still give us the option to display the slot name in place of the rig name.

Just rename the Rigs. You can copy&paste tags or rename the rigs and where you're editing the slot name, use the "use rig name" button.

• Just rename the Rigs. You can copy&paste tags or rename the rigs and where you're editing the slot name, use the "use rig name" button.

It takes a couple more button presses per slot to do it this way but that's okay, I'm just glad that I can read the rig/slot name on the remote while standing up now :)