Reverse Delay / Reverb

• HiNot sure if this is best suited in Share Tips or Feature Request, but.....could we have the ability to create a reverse reverb, similar to the Danelectro Back Talk Reverse Delay please?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks in advance

• +1 for this, a shimmer delay (like the Strymon Timeline's Ice setting), and delay programmable in other slots besides the dedicated delay slot.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• I think a wider range of creative reverbs is one of the main things I wish the Kemper has. I sold my Timeline after Kemper released the Delay update, I'm waiting for the day I could do the same with my reverb pedal. so a big +1 here from me.