cant upload rig to rig exchange

• hello:

i have a rig that i made and cant seem to upload it to the rig exchange. i have tried loading the rig from both my kemper and a folder in the rig manager (preview) and then choosing upload (shift + enter or from the right click menu). for whatever reason the profile is never uploaded.

can anyone help me with what im missing, please?

thanks,
    j

• Backup the rigs on the KPA to USB then you should be able to copy the files off the USB into a folder or Rig Manager on your PC. When you upload you should then try it from that folder or the USB.... This should be easier with Rig Manager of course

Also , make sure that you've re-connect the USB cable if using Rig Manager as I've had issues with the KPA not being recognised when plugged in in the past

• Folks, jaschoon has tried using RM; it shouldn't make any difference whether he's used a USB stick to copy the rig or not. If there's any doubt, the rig can be copied from the "My Profiler" folder to a newly-created one and the upload attempted from there.

The only things I can think of are:
    1) Were you hooked up to the 'net at the time?
    2) Have you set your "owner" name in the RM preferences to match the name specified in your Kemper?
    3) Have you double-checked that the name tag in this rig you want to upload is the aforementioned one?

It's gotta be something simple, so I'm betting it's one of the above...

• i have tried loading the rig from both my kemper and a folder in the rig manager (preview) and then choosing upload (shift + enter or from the right click menu). for whatever reason the profile is never uploaded.

This "uploads" the rig to the connected Profiler, NOT to Rig Exchange. Right now, you need to go to the Rig Exchange website and upload your rig.