PRS HX/DA amp profiles please

• Hey guys I was able to play a PRS HX/DA amp and I have to say its awesome, the tone I always wanted so please could someone do some merged and DI profiles please. I use a cab with my power rack.

• there are a few ones on the rig exchange with the HX settings and a specific PZM mike session.

There great rigs can be found on the rig exchange, and there is a also great thread about PZM mikes here. These rigs are somewhat difficult to dial and tweak but can give some really great results.

check rig ex. : PRS HXDA Dirty PZM / PRS HXDA Clean PZM and also MM-PRS HX/DA DA

and my edits : PRS Strat Rhythm / PRS strat Lead /

I remember writing a great little controversial track with these PRS rigs, on a Motorhead vibe :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks I gave them a try. Very nice but really looking for DI or merged profiles.
    I play thru a 2x12 cab. The studio profiles just don't have the same feel thru the 2x12 cab as the amp I played.