Deleted all rigs - still says its full??

• Hi guys,

First time posting on the forum!!

I brought my profiler 2nd hand (rack unit) now it came with a HEAP of profiles on there, most of which didn't appeal to me, after hunting the net i found sets of profiles i loved, then hello!! ive reached the max amount of profiles, so i cant add anymore,

no worries i thought, i'll delete all of my non favourites, (which was everything on there) then just re-install the profile packs that i purchased and like,

however now im looking at my kemper, with no rigs at all, when i go to install the usb and IMPORT my rigs, it says it cant as it is maxed out!!
    what the hang is going on here?

I had updated my macbook to a new OSX so i could run rig manager and delete it that way, after doing that it crashed, (hard drive) so am waiting for that to get fixed!

hopefully someone can help me out here!!

cheers

Brock!

• If you've got the latest OS on the USB stick (you can't re-copy the OS file, I know, as the Mac's on the blink), you could re-install the OS on the Kemper.

You've nothing to lose as you don't want the existing presets, and I assume the ones you tried to transfer are still on the stick. I only hope the OS is on there too, 'cause then it'll be "problem solved".

• Thanks for the replays guys,

today I updated the firmware , installed that, then went to try import my profiles and bam it worked! Must of been the firmware update? Anyway I'm back in action with only my rigs! Now to get my MacBook up and going as I didn't have all the profiles on the stick, and I never made back up copies of the other profiles I brought :(

thanks again

Brock,

• If you've got the latest OS on the USB stick (you can't re-copy the OS file, I know, as the Mac's on the blink), you could re-install the OS on the Kemper.

You've nothing to lose as you don't want the existing presets, and I assume the ones you tried to transfer are still on the stick. I only hope the OS is on there too, 'cause then it'll be "problem solved".

Bullseye.

Glad you got it sorted, mate.