Screen + Sun...

• Just had an open air - and could not see ANYTHING on the screen.
    Besides, I got a strange "dot" on the display, that I didnt see without the sun.
    Does anybody has the same problem and tipps, how to improve the view? The funny thing was: I could see (a little) more, when I moved behind the remote and looked at it from the back (although the angle was even worse here)...

• Didn't have that issue with the dot, but also the problem with a daylight-stage and the display (even with the LEDs)
    I put the remote into the shadow of one of the stage-monitors so I could "survive".

But I also have the problem with all of my physical-stompboxes. Some effects have bright LEDs others don't.

• Didn't have that issue with the dot, but also the problem with a daylight-stage and the display (even with the LEDs)
    I put the remote into the shadow of one of the stage-monitors so I could "survive".

But I also have the problem with all of my physical-stompboxes. Some effects have bright LEDs others don't.

Thanks for trying to help!
    I know, that this is not a kemper specifi issue... And I am still very happy with the remote. I will not play during daylight so often ;)