Kemper + Amp only for the FX...

• Hello, for live purposes I would like to use my real amplifier with the kemper only for the stomps. How can I achieve this?
    I tried sending the mono monitor output into the guitar input of the amp bypassing the amplifier, eq, cab section on the kemper, but the sound is not satisfactory:
    making a comparison with guitar in the amp and the guitar through the kpa in that manner, with the volumes perfectly matched, the amp is another story.
    Perhaps changing the output options can help, I used the master mono. It would be more correct to use the git-processing maybe but this way I cannot use the kpa stomps.
    Any suggestion?

• Well for many reasons: please do not misunderstand me, I'm happy with the kemper in the studio but I have not the possibility to translate the good sounds alive
    (mainly small clubs) since I have no more money to spend in monitor...poweramps(I have an unpowered rack) speakers. So for now I would like to use my trustworthy amp using only the effects of kpa; to me the kpa in that amp sounds terrible I tried every profiles and combination but still the amp alone is better and its not a psychological thing trust me.

• Hello, for live purposes I would like to use my real amplifier with the kemper only for the stomps. How can I achieve this?
    I tried sending the mono monitor output into the guitar input of the amp bypassing the amplifier, eq, cab section on the kemper, but the sound is not satisfactory:
    making a comparison with guitar in the amp and the guitar through the kpa in that manner, with the volumes perfectly matched, the amp is another story.
    Perhaps changing the output options can help, I used the master mono. It would be more correct to use the git-processing maybe but this way I cannot use the kpa stomps.
    Any suggestion?

Do you have an fx loop in your amp? Think it is the only way that makes sense.What kind of amp and cab are you using? Have you switched off the cab sim?

• What amp are you using? It should have a way to bypass the pre-amp stage on the amp and just use the power amp section - but it sounds like you are trying to run the Kemper through the pre-amp (i.e. where you plug the guitar in). Look on the back of your amp - there should be either an effects loop (use the return) or direct into the power amp. try that with the kemper.

• What amp are you using? It should have a way to bypass the pre-amp stage on the amp and just use the power amp section - but it sounds like you are trying to run the Kemper through the pre-amp (i.e. where you plug the guitar in). Look on the back of your amp - there should be either an effects loop (use the return) or direct into the power amp. try that with the kemper.

Ha, ha. See my post in front.

• Thanks for the reply, I have a Fender BluesDeVille 4x10 and yes I tried also in the power amp in of the amp , bypassing or not the cab, but it is not what I want. If you read carefully what I want is the DI guitar signal with the possibility of adding the effects(comp, boost, chorus and so on) I don't care about profiles in that case.

If you read carefully what I want is the DI guitar signal with the possibility of adding the effects(comp, boost, chorus and so on)

I think its safe to say that we all read it carefully. I think its also safe to say that we all find your requirement unusual - hence the way we approached responding.

Using the Kemper for its effects only is going to be overkill at best - sort of like using a flamethrower to kill a spider. If all you want is effects for your Blues Deville you might as well just invest in some other solution such as the Line 6 M13 or rindividual stomp boxes and keep your Kemper in the studio. The risk of using it live soley for the effects far outweighs any value you might get.

• I think its safe to say that we all read it carefully. I think its also safe to say that we all find your requirement unusual - hence the way we approached responding.

He He ok I understand, no problem, it would be a temporary solution but you're right.
    Thanks anyway for the answers.

p.s: sorry for my bad english