latency when switching between rigs and rigs sync issue

• Hey there!

I need some help with 2 problems:

I noticed a significant latency when switching between rigs in performance mode, using the soft buttons in the profiler itself, not with any remote. ¿is that normal? I mean, if i connected a midi pedal controller would that latency still be there?

On the other hand, the previous owner of the kemper had about 700 rigs loaded, plus 150+ I loaded, made a huge amount of rigs inside the lunchbox, which I thought might be causing at least part of the latency problem, so before deleting most of them I copied them all to a folder I created in my pc within rig manager.

But after reducing the number to about 100 rigs, the latency didn't dissapear.
    Moreover, yesterday when I connected my kpa to rig manager again, this message (can't remember the exact words, but it was similar) showed up in a window within rig manager: "some of the rigs in the profiler seem to be damaged, please reboot your kpa in browser mode while holding *whatever* button to try to repair them", and then when I looked at the KPA's screen it showed this message: "syncing rigs 1 of 750..."

I guessed it was reloading into the KPA all the rigs i had removed before... Anyone knows why? What am I doing wrong? Maybe I just should copy all the rigs into a USB stick and delete them from RM?

Thanks in advance!

• I noticed a significant latency when switching between rigs in performance mode, using the soft buttons in the profiler itself, not with any remote. ¿is that normal? I mean, if i connected a midi pedal controller would that latency still be there?

Yes, this is normal. When you're using the RIG buttons, the current Rig in the slot is being saved in its edited state, using MIDI or the REMOTE switches to the original (not edited) state which is much faster.
    The switching is optimized for the live situation.

The number of rigs in the BROWSE pool it completely unrelated to that.

• "some of the rigs in the profiler seem to be damaged, please reboot your kpa in browser mode while holding *whatever* button to try to repair them", and then when I looked at the KPA's screen it showed this message: "syncing rigs 1 of 750..."

I guessed it was reloading into the KPA all the rigs i had removed before... Anyone knows why? What am I doing wrong? Maybe I just should copy all the rigs into a USB stick and delete them from RM?

Boot your Profiler with the [RIG] button pressed, this will check for inconsistencies.