I connected my BOSS DD-3 delay in « Loop mono» effect section .......

• I have two BOSS DD-3 and BOSS CH-1. I connected DIRECT OUT/SEND in my BOSS CH-1. OUTPUT A /OUTPUT B I connected INPUT two BOSS DD-3, TO HAVE EFFECT STEREO DELAY. OUTPUT have two BOSS DD-3 I connected RE­TURN and ALTERNATIVE input on my KPA in « Loop stereo» EFFECT SECTION. I got a strong distortion of the delay effect. Why???

For the experiment I plugged BOSS DD-3 in «loop mono» in STOMP modules. The sound is good, no distortion.

For the experiment, I took my old POD XT. I have included it only delays the effect. I connected RE­TURN and ALTERNATIVE input on my KPA in « Loop stereo» EFFECT SECTION. The sound is good, no distortion.

The Kemper Profiler Reference Manual is written : The regular Mono Loop and Stereo Loop are suitable for all non-distorting effects.

How can I fix this problem?

• The reason is that the Boss delays can only deal with guitar levels while the Pod can obviously take line level signals. We will have a solution for this in a future version of the firmware.

Yep, the DD-3 doesn't like line level signals at all. Mine distorts in the loops of all of my traditional amps. It makes a great doorstop, though.