Stains by Kemper Footcontroller on wooden floor

• Found this online which I might also try -

"a good scrubbing with a butyl cleaner does remove all the plasticizer which has migrated to the surface, but it will continue to re-migrate for several weeks to months until cured."

• Please don't underestimate Shannon Lush.

Sorry but this made me chuckle. Sounds like a great song title.

Anyway to the matter at hand. I would say magic eraser is your best bet. It never seems to fail for me.

Otherwise as a last resort perhaps you could claim on your household insurance for accidental damage. It may cover that sort of thing?

• Yeah. It's kinda luscious.

One of the many things that's impressed me about her knowledge is that, whilst it's always easiest to apply her recommendations with 100% success if you haven't already messed around trying to clean / fix the problem at hand yourself, she's aware of how the various less-successful techniques affect the materials in question. Her understanding of this stuff is seriously deep. This is why I pointed to her as quickly as I could, 'cause most off-the-shelf products out there affect certain materials in untold ways, complicating things.

She knows how to get to the heart (luscious heart?) of the matter... every time. The only time she "fails" is when she tells you that you've messed up the chemical makeup of something (by muckin' around like a kid in a candy store tryin' to clean something up) to such an extent that permanent damage is ineluctable, and not even this is a failure; it's just great knowledge on her part.

She really is a star.