[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• While my room is well treated I listen across multiple playback systems and environments when setting sound and mixing. It's an art for sure.

It's not the eq balance that doesnt work for me out of the box. I play thrash to death metal and even most real amps require a lot of work to get the sound to where it's needed. I wasn't trying to say these profiles are bad, as I have said I have got great results, for me.

• I just had to add the JSX, 5150 and Rectifier to my collection...
    I thought I had enough 5150s and Rectifiers but these just sounded great without any tweaking at all. :thumbup:
    From 0 to 6 packs in a few days... ;)

• deadpan: of course you are right, next to monitors and room-acoustic our taste, playing, music-style, guitars ect. play a major role. I grew up with a lot of rock/blues/pop/fusion-stuff and for me Guido's profiles work right out of the box. Either I like a profile or not, I don't do much tweaking, just a little bit eq, that's all.

Trash- and death-metal is a different story, that's true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• I second that, just got the bognar XTC pack... now i need some sleep !
    getting a good variety of sounds from my fender and Gibson...
    great pack brother, GOOD WORK!!
    Thank you Guidorist/team!!

sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I'll have to say you nailed it. I bought your 800 just to try it out (i'm a Marshall fan) and it was very Dynamic, Punchy and Clear the best I heard yet, So I went and bought the XTC, JT and the 5150. I will have to say each one is accurate. I can tell the difference between the crunch of a 800 and the breakup on the JT, The 5150 has that signature sound and the XTC is as smooth as the real amp. I'll be looking for more (New) profiles from you.

• Thx so much! We're really proud about our profiles. We spend so much time in precise profiling and this is the reason why they all sound different and very dynamic, exactly like the original amps.
    We have some great amps coming amp this month! So stay tuned... ,-)

• A quick jam with the XTC!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A quick jam with the XTC!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Madness! The lick at 0:40 sounds like cool sh++++t! :thumbup: And that is a profile at low volume. Good days for KPA users, also thx to Guido.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• deadpan: of course you are right, next to monitors and room-acoustic our taste, playing, music-style, guitars ect. play a major role. I grew up with a lot of rock/blues/pop/fusion-stuff and for me Guido's profiles work right out of the box. Either I like a profile or not, I don't do much tweaking, just a little bit eq, that's all.

Trash- and death-metal is a different story, that's true.

Same with me, Guenter!
    I either love or I hate it. And I don't want to spend time with endless tweaking. This is also our mean reason why our amp packs don't include too much profiles. It's like real amps you find your 4 or 5 sweet spots and then you don't touch them anymore. :D

• So I finally managed to go through all of them. For me playing a Frankenstrat mainly (again) to my own surspirse the JSX turned out to be fantastic. The Ultra 1 rig might become my goto rocksound. While Marshalls (in general) sound a bit too raw for me, the JSX (as well as the XTC) are rounded out nicely, with a slight compreesion that gives a bit of a snap when picking hard. To me just about right! Very good job Mr. Bungenstock!

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

Edited once, last by Fireloogie ().

• [quote='Fireloogie','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/23650-BIG-SALE-for-a-limited-time-FOR-THE-PRICE-OF-A-COFFEE-THE-BEST-AMP-PROFILES-Bogn/?postID=269538#post269538']
    I was just as surprised, couldn't believe how nice the JSX feels and sound.
    Since I already got all of these profiles, now I await the arrival of the Fender profile in January as promised.

Yes, Fender for me, too. It's great to be able to play with all those profiles of amps that in real life I would never have access to.
    And allthough profiles of the same amp differ a little, I finally get an idea which amps work for me. Though I like all those boutique profiles, Fender is still the benchmark for me in the clean area.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• So I finally managed to go through all of them. For me playing a Frankenstrat mainly (again) to my own surspirse the JSX turned out to be fantastic. The Ultra 1 rig might become my goto rocksound. While Marshalls (in general) sound a bit too raw for me, the JSX (as well as the XTC) are rounded out nicely, with a slight compreesion that gives a bit of a snap when picking hard. To me just about right! Very good job Mr. Bungenstock!

Thx a a lot for your nice words! I really appreciate it! ;)

• @KoMa,
    Mmh, that's strange. We tested all profiles on different hi-class monitors and they always sounded well balanced. Do you use extremely low tunings?
    we gonna profile the LEMON Rockaverb in december and should be out in the shop around the 17th ;)

Any updates on the precious Rockerverb? ;)