[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• My shop works great on the iPad too :D

And it's open 24 hours a day 7 days aweek also. I bought mine at 9:30 PM NY Time and Kept blasting till 12:00 AM while most if not all of Europe is sound a sleep (or maybe not). I'm surprised my wife and kids could sleep, I didn't think sound proofing my man's cave would pay off. Thanks Guido for making amazing sounding yet affordable profiles for family guys also :D

• We were really surprised too about the great variety of sounds coming from this rock monster!

You shouldn't be surprised, Maestro; my brother's JVM is easily one of the best amps I've ever heard.

Kudos to you for tackling it along the lines I "pushed" for, matey! 24 snapshots was the minimum count I was hoping for. Thank you, thank you and thank you. Woohoo!

Can't wait to see what my brother thinks of the pack. When he eventually comes 'round to visit again (haven't seen him in 3 or 4 months), I'm hoping that you've done a definitive job that'll have him considering once again the benefits of switching to the Kemper. He keeps finding excuses to hang onto his JVM, and I understand that, especially because, as I said on the previous page, there hasn't been anything he's heard so far that he and I felt did the JVM justice. Hopefully you've changed all that!

Feelin' the anti-city-titty-poo-lactation!

• Wow, high praise from you, Guenter. Dang, too bad I'm on holiday at the moment. I won't be near either of my KPAs til next Tuesday/Wednesday.

It's amazing how close these profiles are, I'm knowing that amp very well and Guido captured it a 100%. If you're into modern Marshalls, this is a must.

For me the JVM410H is one of the best sounding amps around, unfortunately it's not build very solid and I never would take this amp on a tour. And 24 (!) potis are about 20 too much for me.... Putting Guido's 410H-profiles on a KPA is the best solution you can get. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

Edited once, last by guenterhaas ().

• Got me both, a coffee and the JVM. Can't tell what's hotter...

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Well done Guido! These JVM profiles are great. The JVM (and also the Tube Thomsen 5161 wich are my main profiles for a long time) are a perfect match with my Les Paul bridge pick ups. From clean to high gain the whole spectrum is there. My JVM410HJS is collecting dust thanks to you :)

• Yup. Score a new amp for 4 bucks? Where else can you have this much fun for $4? I buy everything of Guido's blind. Fabulous!

Me too and that's from the beginning of Guidos profiling.
    But i must say that this amp is one of the best profiled monsters because i dont touch the eq and i dont have the wish to change the cab.
    Exellent work!
    Had a lot of fun playing some old Marc Bolan T. Rex songs today with the chrunch profiles and a little reverb ( and my Les Paul). The chrunch nails the sound exactely imo.

Cheers
    Frank

• Thx again for your great feedback here! Our new Martial JayVi is un unbelievable Rock monster! Btw that's one of our first rule: you don't have to touch the Kemper EQ (or change amp settings) if you have a great profile. only some small eq adjustments (of the Mixing board) during a production if absolutely needed :)

• Thanks!
    I think too that this MARTIAL JayVI (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall® JVM410H).
    It has the Plexi, the JCM 800/900, the typical Satriani sweet distortion and also some great cleans, ALL in one amp. Unbelievable piece!!

• Thanks!
    I think too that this MARTIAL JayVI (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall® JVM410H).
    It has the Plexi, the JCM 800/900, the typical Satriani sweet distortion and also some great cleans, ALL in one amp. Unbelievable piece!!

The mid gain ones and the cleans are gems for a strat. I use suhr pu's in my strat and there is the sound i have searched for. Bassy low end and crispy hights at the same time. Its really that twangy " bubbling"
    and a cool brian adams tone. Nailed the intro from " its only love" which he recorded with tina turner. I like this intro chords and the sound very much.

Cheers
    Frank

• Bought 'em blind. cu

Is there any other way, Geraldo? 8o

I buy everything of Guido's blind

Yeah! That's how we do it. Great endorsement coming from you, mate, what with your (real!) chops from Hell.

Me too and that's from the beginning of Guidos profiling

Same here. I'm a sucker for Guido's taste.

• @Guido
    Sure that we could buy your profiles blind and every one would be happy especially about the price.
    But it is a bit effort to buy, download, install and test and after that it may be the sound insn't t that
    what i looked for.
    So it is easier to hear what the amp sounds like and then decide if it is a "must have".