[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Hi,
    I would like to answer this publicly because I think some other people maybe interested on this:

i used to support Guido and his profiles. Bought some and liked them. I have an abo on this thread - but I have to admit that I don't like the recent developments...
    Too many profiles coming too fast, with maybe too little time to tweak them

first of all thank you for buying & enjoying our profiles! ;)
    But if you think the profiles are coming too fast one after each other I really can‘t help that. There are many people who definitely like the short period of time.

still no sound samples for the bassman - although they were promised a long time ago. They were promised personally by Guido to be there before the price rise (price was raised from an very expensive coffee to a coffee Noone would buy)...Still, you will not find a normal place, where you will have to pay 5 euros for a single coffee.

That's right still no sound samples for the bassman because I'm a busy musician and I didn't have time for it yet. So what? I didn't promise anything. You can buy the Bassman profiles at any time (as soon as I did some samples) That's up to you.... And If you think just € 1 more is too expensive fo you, that's absoluely fine. There are many places here in Hamburg (and other countries as well) where a coffee costs € 5. So I won't change my slogan here just for you. :D

Instead videos and advertisements for lessons.

These aren't advertisements for lessons but videos where I demonstrate the use of the profiles in a song.

I will leave this thread now and wish you all the best! I just stopped being fan/supporter

I'm sorry to hear that and I still can't understand your decision but OK. All the best for you.

------------------------------
    I won't discuss this more in this thread here , so back to business :P

BTW
    New arrival in the shop on March 17th!!
    Martial Super Solo 1959
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Marshall® 1959SLP "Jimi Hendrix" Super Lead 100 Reissue)

• Hi,
    I would like to answer this publicly because I think some other people maybe interested on this:

first of all thank you for buying & enjoying our profiles! ;-)But if you think the profiles are coming too fast one after each other I really can help that. There many people who definitely like the short period of time.

Hello Guido,

That was a very professional and respectful reply to what, IMHO, was a very bizarre and strange "complaint" post.

Cheers,
    John

• Hi guysm

I just made a new GMC lesson using the awesome rock profile

Sun Badge 35
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Suhr® Badger 35)

[Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Kemper-Amp-Sun-Badge-35-Merged-600x600.jpg]

GET IT FOR ONLY €4.99

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stop releasing all this rigs so fast and making these videos to advertise lessons Guido..its just terrible now i cant afford my coffee :rolleyes::D
    Translation of that funny post from that guy

Guys post - TRANSLATION (what its really saying)
    Hey Guido i am having a bad day today and i feel very negative cause of the way i am in life
    so how about i just try and bring you down to feel bad like me and just say this stuff

Guido- you know i can play Jeff Beck man, i am super cool, why dont you just relax and practice it will take your mind off things :D
    Guy - i am too negative and just want to bring you down
    Guido - well i am sorry maybe when you feel better you can come back to the cheapest and highest quality rigs here :)

okay okay, i made some things up :D
    Thanks for the vid Guido, i gotta get the big pack soon to update ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Guido, just keep it rolling :thumbup:

I like everything here: Your dedication, the profiles, the price, the videos for sound demonstration and also the lessons itself (I signed up to GMC a couple of weeks ago - and of course your great lessons made my decision easier :thumbup: ).

• Ash,
    thx for your great translation! You could be right with it! :D

Ibot,
    Thx you too. I‘m happy to hear that you signed up for GMC cause of my videos.
    I think the GMC lessons perfectly demonstrate how the profiles could sound in a song situation( sometimes with just very small eq tweaks).

And my single sound clips on my website with just the profiles right out of the box show how they sound just naked.

I think this is a good balance.

BTW we have some great Elmwood Amps in the pipeline. So stay tuned.

• i used to support Guido and his profiles. Bought some and liked them. I have an abo on this thread - but I have to admit that I don't like the recent developments...
    Too many profiles coming too fast, with maybe too little time to tweak them and still no sound samples for the bassman - although they were promised a long time ago. They were promised personally by Guido to be there before the price rise (price was raised from an very expensive coffee to a coffee Noone would buy). Instead videos and advertisements for lessons.
    Strange addition: if not enough likes were generated by such a video, someone feels offended. In addition, I feel that the slogan should be changed. I have no idea where Guido lives (Hamburg?) but I live in Munich - which is an expensive city. Still, you will not find a normal place, where you will have to pay 5 euros for a single coffee

wanted to say all the above u re not alone on this especialy the not enough likes was an indication of the true character ,sad but...

• I‘m saying this for the last time now:
    I never felt offended!

I just said that it was a bit disappointing that only one person liked our video collaboration. (Because we Four musicians we’re really proud of). That’s a big difference.
    But hey, if no one likes it we can live with it. :D

So please Quote me exactly!

@babalos
    If you think that this can indicate you my true character then you’re a true psychological genius! :D

And last but not least I offered CPHFx a nice offer thru private message but he didn’t want to take it. .... fine with me too.

So please let‘s stop with it here. If not It’s getting more ridiculous.

Let’s play guitar instead and enjoying profiles!
    Thx!

• Actually if Guido is not offended I'm personally offended and bothered that someone with his talent and skills gets a small fraction of the acknowledgement he deserves for the quality profiles and lessons he provides. Let's not forget the superbly played clips that range from country, jazz to metal.and all that's in between!!

With respect.

Dean

• I'm all for constructive criticism. That's what forums and threads like this are for. In this case, to discuss Guido's great contribution to the Kemper community. Have to admit that the two comments above don't sound constructive. They almost feel passive aggressive. Profiles either work for you or they don't. I'm sure that he or any of the other commercial vendors don't lose sleep over that type of scenario. Not all of Guido's profiles work for me but it doesn't change the fact that he contributes some amazing packs for us (some I love). The time and effort put into the profiles shows. Members that purchase profiles have the right to discuss them here in this forum. To come in here and passively drop your personal opinion on how he sells his profiles and for what price is a bit off base.

Maybe I'm wrong in my assessment of your replies but it read pretty lame to me. If I'm wrong I apologize. I am sure Guido appreciates constructive criticism. That's how vendors can gain sentiment for their product and do the best to make adjustments. Just do it in a more professional manner. I want to keep reputable vendors here with our community.

Just my opinion. Keep it up with the great work Guido!

• @Dean_R & @gibson5413
    THX for your nice words! ;)

Here's another GMC lesson I did using the great

Me Boo MV 25
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of an Mesa Boogie® Mark Five: 25)
    Including two personal MARCO SFOGLI amp settings!

[Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Kemper-Amp-Me-Boo-MV-25-Complete-600x600.jpg]

ONLY €4.99

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi guys,
    I'm very proud to present the Digital version of FANFIELDS 2 (Toto Tribute album)

The digital edition of the critically acclaimed "Fanfields 2", TOTO Tribute album has been released on SIMS-O-RECORDS.
    Almost 140 people (musicians, graphic artists, engineers, producers, studio's, etc) from all over the world pay tribute to TOTO, especially to Jeff Porcaro, Mike Porcaro and Fergie Frederiksen, by having recorded really cool versions of TOTO songs.

Steve Lukather:
    "I have to say I am so blown away by the amazing performances and effort put into this project I am without words and anyone who knows me knows THAT does not happen often. Haha! The soul-passion and amazing playing and singing from ALL is just astounding! I know Jeff, Mike and Fergie are smiling. I am."

TOTO:
    "On behalf of all of us in the Toto family we wanted to share with you an incredible project that was just finished and just released.
    These are musicians and singers from all over the world paying a tribute to our music and we are just blown away how great it is!
    So much love and passion from 100's of musicians and singers worldwide. The time and effort and detail and creativity put into this is staggering!
    We are deeply touched and thankful and honored that the people involved would take the time to do this. It is one of a kind project"

I played guitar on 5 tunes and here are some interesting information about the guitars and profiles I used:

Don’t Stop Me Now
    Bognar Blue 2+ (Solo)
    Pvy JSX Clean 1(Rhy)

How Does It Feel
    Diesel V4 02 (Solo)
    Diesel V4 03(Rhy)

How Many Times
    Bognar Blue 2+ (Solo)
    Bognar Blue 2+ (Rhy)

Without Your Love
    Bognar Red 2 (Solo)
    Bognar Green+ (Rhy)

Guitars
    Ernie Ball Music Man Luke II
    Siggi Braun Little Crow

• Congrats Guido!!, i wonder if they realize that you played on rigs which only cost a coffee (and have that quality) !!
    hahahahhaa!! :thumbup: Great win for you and kemper man!! I celebrate now have a beer :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Another "bedroom amp" with 100W :D

I heard one in action - was way too loud for me. And that was when completely clean, not break up or crunch :thumbup:
    I will try these profiles for sure - and thankfully I will be able to hear some crunch without damaging my ears.